+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite Pro HD on iPhone 4s - 5.01 issue...

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Okay so I think this is one of the best themes by far... Except I found a few issues with it and wondering if it's the theme or the user
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Elite Pro HD on iPhone 4s - 5.01 issue...
    Okay so I think this is one of the best themes by far... Except I found a few issues with it and wondering if it's the theme or the user (me), lol.

So I installed the Elite Pro HD theme and first I notice a females pic on the screen. So I go and think I'm following directions and delete her pic but can add another one. The. I notice that its supposed to come with the springboard settings menu but for the life of me I cant figure out how to get it to work or how to get the Elite Pro HD keyboard to work after reinstalling it a dozen times. Help!!!! Lol.

Thanks

Which version of EPHD have you installed? The new beta or the one available in Cydia?
    The one available in Cydia is NOT iOS 5 compatible. If you want the iOS 5 (2012) version, it is still in beta form and you can get access by donating to barsoverbeats ($3-5 is fine). It will also get you the final version once its available in Cydia. The new version is a complete redo, not just a tweak/update for iOS 5.

You can find all the info in his thread here: CLICKIE CLICKIE.