Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hands Free Control License issue

Thanks

I have purchased Hands Free Control via CYDIA and am getting the notice that it is not a licensed copy . I have tried the check license feature several times , also have rebooted several times and have confirmed via Cydia that it has been officially purchased. Have also reinstalled,

* Using iPhone4. JB with red snow, and spire installed and working properly.

Basically I can't use it at all because it thinks it's not licensed (ie: pirated) and it's a legit copy purchased from Cydia.

Have attempted to contact the DEV to no avail (as of yet)
    Any ideas where the problem lies? Cydia,app itself,? ......Known conflict with another app?

Mysteriously enough after 6 uninstalls and reinstalls and a message to the DEV's personal email it seems to have fixed itself. No rhyme or reason it just worked.
    Last edited by Blazetamer; 02-07-2012 at 03:34 PM.

All that should be needed to obtain the license is an internet connection. I suppose it is possible the licensing server could have gone down temporarily, but I do not believe that this has happened. I apologize for your trouble and hope that 3.0 will serve you better.

Thanks

No need to apologize, was always on wifi or 3G. , The only thing that I can figure at this point is that Cydia was VERY SLOW passing purchase info to the license server. All is well now and this app is a beast! Keep up the work and you have my support