+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Folderenhancer & foldericon

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
i didn't bother reading every ones replies, but until its fixed in updates maybe you should just take the app out of the folder to delete it...
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i didn't bother reading every ones replies, but until its fixed in updates maybe you should just take the app out of the folder to delete it...

iPhone? More like MyPhone cetownsy's Avatar
    Thanks
    It doesn't change all the icons though. That would annoy me. Some are still the original square.

You can't just move an icon out. When you put apps into wiggle mode it crashes. I found out that having page scrolling turned off caused my problem. I prefer it to scroll without pages but hey ho. About time they sorted it out. I also like them scrolling vertical instead of horizontal.
    Last edited by cetownsy; 02-16-2012 at 11:53 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mgmm1's Avatar
    Thanks

I just heard back from the developer of FolderIcon and now have the beta version installed. Unfortunately, I don't like it. Maybe its because I can't figure out how to use it. I can seem to import any of the icons (png's) that I used with version 2.0.7. It won't let me undo a stock icon I was testing.

I try not to complain about apps that don't seem to work but I would prefer an update to the old version that worked better in my opinion. I hate throwing away money on apps that are not complete or just don't work properly.

iPhone? More like MyPhone cetownsy's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is why I stayed on 2.07. I contacted the founder and he sent me the old version, I automatically installed via iFile. I won't upgrade I'd rather stay with the working old version.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12