+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hands free control issue, help!!!

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
We all know this tweak/mod has sound issues and you lose your keyboard clicks and mail sounds ect. Well Has anyone noticed she says "yes?" now instead of the normal
    Thanks

Default Hands free control issue, help!!!
    We all know this tweak/mod has sound issues and you lose your keyboard clicks and mail sounds ect. Well Has anyone noticed she says "yes?" now instead of the normal Siri sound? Well I uninstalled the app because I wanted my keyboard clicks back and noticed even after uninstalling, she still says "yes?" and I find it SUPER freakin annoying!!!! Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    We all know this tweak/mod has sound issues and you lose your keyboard clicks and mail sounds ect. Well Has anyone noticed she says "yes?" now instead of the normal Siri sound? Well I uninstalled the app because I wanted my keyboard clicks back and noticed even after uninstalling, she still says "yes?" and I find it SUPER freakin annoying!!!! Anyone know how to fix this?

Anyone!?!?!?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

pheww i was worried as well but i have solved it i hope you have but if you havent i just registered to tell you after uninstalling the hands free control just go on settings and then siri and toggle siri off wait few seconds then turn siri back on again and you should be back to normal god bless peace

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elchiefo85 View Post
    pheww i was worried as well but i have solved it i hope you have but if you havent i just registered to tell you after uninstalling the hands free control just go on settings and then siri and toggle siri off wait few seconds then turn siri back on again and you should be back to normal god bless peace
    Thank you...just tried it. Didn't work for me :-(

iPhone? More like MyPhone Marilina's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    Thank you...just tried it. Didn't work for me :-(
    Have you tried a reboot/hard reset after uninstalling? (hold down power and home buttons until the phone shuts off and reboots).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marilina View Post
    Have you tried a reboot/hard reset after uninstalling? (hold down power and home buttons until the phone shuts off and reboots).
    Yes...tried everything...it's so annoying I think ima restore...I can't figure what else to try :-(

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey dude I had the same problem what you have to do is reinstall hands free control then go back into your settings and turn it off then you can uninstall it again. I really like this app except it kept screwing with my sound when I was playing music so i got rid of it

iPhone? More like MyPhone chriscoyne's Avatar
    Thanks

Go Hands Free Control In settings. Turn toggle to Off on Voice Response
    If you find my Postings useful or interesting. Press the .... Thanks Button.