Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A Challenge--- Boxor HD Ceramic White

Question A Challenge--- Boxor HD Ceramic White
    I have problems removing the lockscreen completely. I know there are forums that try answering this but have not yet succeeded. I want to use my androidlockscreen xt and the slantedlock as i had before. But having this built in locksceen theme, i am only able to have the androidlock thing pop up randomly half of the time because it goes back to the Boxor Hd theme to slide to the right.....Which i do not like. It totally ignores that i have a winterboard theme up, and ignores slantedlock therefore does not work with this theme. my question again. what do i have to remove from ifile to get my slanted lock and androidxt while keeping everything else from the boxor hd theme intact from the homescreen. I just want to have slanted lock and androidlock and not the locktheme. Please tell me step by step procedures on fixing this problem

Thanks
    Thanked 3,173 Times in 1,361 Posts

Go to var/stash/Themes.xxx/BoxorHD and send us the screenshots. Usually those Lockscreen .pngs are in the 'Home' folder of the Theme but since I stopped using themes so long ago, things might have changed.