Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor Hd Ceramic White--- How do you remove the lockscreen completely?

Question Boxor Hd Ceramic White--- How do you remove the lockscreen completely?
    I have problems removing the lockscreen completely. I know there are forums that try answering this but have not yet succeeded. I want to use my androidlockscreen xt and the slantedlock. But having this built in locksceen theme, i am only able to have the androidlock thing some of the times because it goes back to the Boxor Hd theme to slide to the right. It totally ignores that i have a winterboard theme up. slantedlock therefore does not work with this theme. my question again. what do i have to remove from ifile to get my slanted lock and androidxt while keeping everything else from the boxor hd theme intact.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I don't have the theme at hand right now but using iFile I'm pretty sure you have to edit Current.plist somewhere under LockView. Your best bet is to contact who ever made the theme and ask for advice. You may also try navigating, using ifile, to theme folder under Widgets and remove the lock widget. That might do the trick. If I had DreamBoard installed I could mess with it and get it to work but I likes mine IOS look

I need some1 who has done this action before please help. This task is really hard and i want both functions to work, the theme itself and as the home screen. and on the lock screen have androidxt and slanted lock

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Carrillo View Post
    I need some1 who has done this action before please help. This task is really hard and i want both functions to work, the theme itself and as the home screen. and on the lock screen have androidxt and slanted lock
    Sources: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-white-26.html (Post #504 by falcon212) (Note: falcon212 has nothing to do with this except the fact that I used this particular post of his to remove the lock screen instead of adding it back)

This should work:
    Required: iFile or OpenSSH into your device.
    1. iFile or OpenSSH to the following location: /var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/BoxorHD , here you will find the file Current.plist
    2. BACKUP YOUR CURRENT.PLIST (Recommended on your device AND computer)
    3. Open the Current.plist file in a text editor
    4. Find the word "LockView", you should see the only Entry of "LockView" like this: <key>LockView</key>
    5. Now select from and including the line <key>LockView</key> till and including </array> JUST before <key>MainView</key> and erase them (see below for all the lines you will be removing)
    6. Save and respring, BoxorHD lock screen should now be gone to be replaced with your default lockscreen
    7. Reply and let me know how it goes, need any help with this I'll be glad to.

The code you will be removing:

Code:
    <key>LockView</key>
    	<array>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>get.views.SlideView.contentOffsetX = 0 ? unlock : nothing</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>ContentHeight</key>
    			<integer>480</integer>
    			<key>ContentOffsetX</key>
    			<integer>320</integer>
    			<key>ContentOffsetY</key>
    			<integer>0</integer>
    			<key>ContentWidth</key>
    			<integer>640</integer>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>0,0,320,480</string>
    			<key>HorizontalScrollBars</key>
    			<false/>
    			<key>Paging</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>Subviews</key>
    			<array>
    				<dict>
    					<key>Frame</key>
    					<string>-320,0,960,480</string>
    					<key>URL</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/Widgets/LockScreen/LockScreen.html</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>WebView</string>
    				</dict>
    				<dict>
    					<key>Frame</key>
    					<string>-320,0,1280,480</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/Images/Wallpapers/Wallpaper1.jpg</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>ImageView</string>
    				</dict>
    			</array>
    			<key>VerticalScrollBars</key>
    			<false/>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>ScrollView</string>
    			<key>id</key>
    			<string>SlideView</string>
    		</dict>
    	</array>
    Cheers,
    DocBoss

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DocBoss For This Useful Post:

Daniel Carrillo (01-04-2012)

DocBoss,
    It worked and thank you very much, but i face a new problem. After deleting that code, it seems that the animated weather snow, rain, sunshine, clouds etc, dont seem to show up anymore after i did that. My weather also seems kinda buggy now. On the boxor homescreen it says its 38 degrees and shows a sunshine while the slanted lock says 11 degrees. After a few minutes the Boxor changes to 11 degrees and then after a few minutes more jumps back to 38 degrees. I want to fix the animated weather feature to show up because i believe thats a cool feature.

The animated weather don't show up any more where exactly? The lock screen or boxor home page?
    This bug with the degrees jumping up and down is weird, it could be because of update issues via internet, I'll look into it and get back to you in a while.

My mistake i realize it was just a moonlight and that was the animation... no wonder i got scared thinking there was none. But i have a new request that you might be able to help in. The Rss and LivePhoto. I looked at the blogs and other forums. I am new to this kinda mods, but it seems a bit complicated to me. Can you simple it down for me. How do i fix the rss so it shows what i want, can you list some examples as well what things can go in the rss, and how do i fix the photos so it plays my photos in pictures. i created a folder called volleyball and put 4 pictures in there. Is there a way i can put those 4 pics to show up. i tried reading it i just dont know how to recode it on ifile. or what to put exactly. Read Falcons post it seems confusing.

Lol I just downloaded slanted lock for you.
    Anyway I'm glad it worked out, I'm out at the moment but once I'm back home will get to writing a simple step by step for you. Check back in 3-4 hours and I'll have posted it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DocBoss For This Useful Post:

Daniel Carrillo (01-04-2012)

Okay hope you get back soon

Sorry for being late, I just got back home an hour back.
    For RSS:
    1. iFile or OpenSSH to the following location: /var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/BoxorHD/Widgets/RSS , here you will find the file Widget.html
    2. BACKUP YOUR Widget.html file (Recommended on your device AND computer)
    3. Open the Widget.html file in a text editor
    4. Go to line 24 (default) or search for "addFeed". Here you will find the lines:
    Code:
    cssfeed.addFeed("ModMyI", "http://modmyi.com/external.php?forumids=921") // CONFIGURE ME - Specify "label" plus URL to RSS feed
    cssfeed.addFeed("iClarified", "http://www.iclarified.com/rss/rss.xml") // CONFIGURE ME - Specify "label" plus URL to RSS feed
    cssfeed.addFeed("TiPb.com", "http://feeds.feedburner.com/iphonedlb") // CONFIGURE ME -  Specify "label" plus URL to RSS feed
    To add an rss feed write this in between or just under or above one of these cssfeed.addFeed codes with the format:
    Code:
    cssfeed.addFeed("Label", "RSS Link")
    Where everything in the code will remain unchanged EXCEPT stuff in quotes " ". Label is what you want it to display when the feed is shown on the widget on the springboard. RSS Link is the http link to the rss feed.
    For example:
    Code:
    cssfeed.addFeed("BBC News", "http://feeds.bbci.co.uk/news/rss.xml")
    cssfeed.addFeed("Guardian", "http://feeds.guardian.co.uk/theguardian/world/rss")
    Where/how to get RSS feed links?
    You can get them on most websites which blog or post updates of news or something similar. You will find them with this icon: -_48353242_48353243.jpg. To get their link on a windows PC right click and select copy link address (Google Chrome), right click and click Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer) or something that should work with some links clicking on them while pressing ctrl (or just right click and open in new tab) a new tab will open and the link in the address bar should be the RSS link you require.
    The two links above of BBC and Guardian can be found on BBC News - Home and World news and comment from the Guardian | World news | The Guardian respectively.

5. Respring or apply default theme and then back to boxor.

For LivePhoto:
    Note: You need to name all your pictures in this format: IMG_0001.JPG, where only the numbers may change
    1. iFile or OpenSSH to the following location: /var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/BoxorHD/Widgets/LivePhotos , here you will find the file Widget.html
    2. BACKUP YOUR Widget.html file (Recommended on your device AND computer)
    3. Open the Widget.html file in a text editor
    4. Go to line 4 (default) where you will find
    Code:
    var min = 0001;
    var max = 0100;
    change the value of 0001 to where you want the widget to start displaying from and change value of 0100 till where you want it to stop. The shorter this period the faster the widget and you may write any number in them even if the pictures don't exist right now. E.g: You have these pictures in your folder: IMG_0005.JPG, IMG_0006.JPG, IMG_0007.JPG .... IMG_ 0015.JPG
    to display pictures IMG_0006.JPG to IMG_0007.JPG you would write:
    Code:
    var min = 0006;
    var max = 0007;
    5. Go to line 10 where you will find:
    Code:
    var imagepath = "file:///private/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE/";
    change this to the folder you have the pictures in, for example if volleyball is located at priavte/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/volleyball then your code should be:
    Code:
    var imagepath = "file:///private/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/volleyball/";
    Hope this helps
    Any questions?

Hello...

I need some help with Boxor HD ceramic white.

I want to change some Apps, that are currently in the folders "Apps" oder "Favorites" to Big Icon Apps. And some of them need to have the badges (like BiteSMS f.e.). Can you help me with this? How can I manage this and what do I have to change?
    And also I want to have badges on the applications on the bottom, like phone, messages.
    How can I do that?

And one other problem:
    If I tap in the botton on the symbol für "Ipod" nothing happens. Can I change it and put something else on this place and move Ipod or Music to the Big Icons? I nett also help with this.

I think that's it, for the moment :-)

Thanx

Ah now writing all of that in simple terms is going to be a bit long, have you read the how to guide? Or possibly checked the official boxor hd thread? If yes and you still can't seem to achieve it I'll start writing a simple step by step for you.

Yes, I have read the how to guide. And I tried to do it, but somewhere I did wrong an no badges appeared. I tried and tried and I guess I did some more mistakes, cause after all my tryings the animated weather disappered and some other features just were incorrect.

It would be really great, if you could help me.

I now just re-installed the theme in order to get the animated weather back, because I had no other idea how to do it. I'm not really familiar with such things :-(

And after re-installing I found another problem:

In my lockscreen and homescreen the date is shown like this:
    Do, Jun 05.
    This is a mixture of german and english.
    I am in Germany, so I would prefer the date shown in german. But it would be no problem, if it is in english.
    But a mixture of german and english is not that nice :-).

Can you tell me, how I can change it?
    Last edited by sunnysanja17; 01-05-2012 at 07:29 AM.

Hey I'll do one thing for you, since it seems you need lots of stuff if you don't mind as it will be quicker and easier for both me and you send me your plist file, I'll edit it with everything you want and send it back to you. How's it sound? If not I can still give step by step if you want to do it yourself and want the experience or what not.
    Although I'm not sure I can help with the German/English date thing.

Just one further information to the date schown on lockscreen and homescreen:

Do is german (Donnerstag)
    Jun is english, but it's not correct, we are in january now, not in june.

Help please :-)

That sounds great! Although I wanted to try it by myself, in order to get more familiar with it. But I think it will tako too muck time.
    I'm at work right now and can't download my plist file at the moment (I think I can't do it), so I can send it in about 3 hours.
    Last edited by sunnysanja17; 01-05-2012 at 07:40 AM.

3 hours is long enough to write a guide for you, plus it'll keep me occupied while my router is being an inconsiderate female dog.
    Last edited by DocBoss; 01-05-2012 at 07:44 AM.

If you don't mind, I'd prefer you giving me a step by step guide. And if this does not help, then I'll give up and send you the plist file. Is this ok?

You're great! Thank you so much!
    Last edited by sunnysanja17; 01-05-2012 at 07:48 AM.

Source: Almost all the information was found on the Boxor HD how to: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1.../edit?hl=en_US
    A lot of this is copy paste from his how to guide!

BIG Icons (Apps on springboard):
    Each Icon on the springboard will look like this on your Current.plist file:
    Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array>
    						<string>launch com.apple.mobilemail</string>
    					</array>
    					<key>Frame</key>
    					<string>13,186,145,100</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/SBicons/Mail.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>Button</string>
    				</dict>
    Where the only thing that changes are the underlined lines, com.apple.mobilemail for which app to launch, Mail.png for which picture to display on the icon on the springboardand. Also the numbers (13,186,145,100 giving position of this icon on the springboard) will change accordingly as well.
    com.apple.mobilemail is called a Bundle ID, you can get Bundle ID for each app installed on your device by going into the theme's edit mode, tap Favourites or Games and tap anywhere it says Edit. This should provide you with a list of all your apps to choose for that icon holder, just under each app's name is usually something like com.xyz.xyz. This is the Bundle ID for the app.

Steps:
    Note: Using example of changing the mail big icon on springboard first page to facebook.
    1. iFile or OpenSSH to the following location: /var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/BoxorHD , here you will find the file Current.plist
    2. BACKUP YOUR Current.plist file (Recommended on your device AND computer)
    4. Find the word "mail.png", the only occurence is <string>$ROOT/SBicons/Mail.png</string>. This is the mail big icon on your springboard.
    5. To change the displayed icon replace the word Mail.png with Facebook.png (To check which icons are available to put in here go to the directory /var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/BoxorHD/SBicons)
    6. To change which app is launched when you tap the icon replace com.apple.mobilemail (found just 3-4 lines above mail.png) with com.facebook.Facebook
    For replacing other BIG icons on the SB just search for their image names like Safari.png, Camera.png, AppStore.png, etc.
    7. Respring

Add badges (to BIG icons AND dock icons):
    Each badge is made up of this code:
    Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>BundleID</key>
    					<string>com.apple.mobilemail</string>
    					<key>Frame</key>
    					<string>72,187,0,9000</string>
    					<key>LabelStyle</key>
    					<dict>
    						<key>labelFontSize</key>
    						<integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelHeight</key>
    						<integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelWidth</key>
    						<integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelX</key>
    						<integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelY</key>
    						<integer>0</integer>
    					</dict>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>AppIcon</string>
    				</dict>
    Where only the application Bundle ID changes and the numbers which specify where these notifications will appear. I'm not sure how to determine for each icon the exact location, but I do know this only the first two numbers change, i.e 72 and and 187 while 0 and 9000 always stay same (this applies to badges only)
    Steps:
    Note: Using example of changing the mail big icon badge on springboard first page to facebook badge.
    4. Find the word "mobilemail", till you come accross <string>com.apple.mobilemail</string>. This is the mail big icon badge on your springboard.
    5. To change which app's notification badge is displayed replace com.apple.mobilemail with com.facebook.Facebook
    6. Respring

You may use the same method for dock badges, for example, adding badges to phone dock icon:
    4. Find the word "mobilephone", the only occurence is <string>launch com.apple.mobilephone</string>. This is the phone dock icon on your springboard.
    5. This will be the code you find:
    Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array>
    						<string>launch com.apple.mobilephone</string>
    					</array>
    					<key>Frame</key>
    					<string>132,0,60,60</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/Images/dockPhone.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>Button</string>
    				</dict>
    6. To add badges just copy the same code of the mail badge above but change the app bundle ID and numbers of the location and paste it just above <key>Actions</key> of the dock icon you want badges for, like so:
    Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>BundleID</key>
    					<string>com.apple.mobilephone</string>
    					<key>Frame</key>
    					<string>100,10,0,9000</string>
    					<key>LabelStyle</key>
    					<dict>
    						<key>labelFontSize</key>
    						<integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelHeight</key>
    						<integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelWidth</key>
    						<integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelX</key>
    						<integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelY</key>
    						<integer>0</integer>
    					</dict>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>AppIcon</string>
    				</dict>
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array>
    						<string>launch com.apple.mobilephone</string>
    					</array>
    					<key>Frame</key>
    					<string>132,0,60,60</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/Images/dockPhone.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>Button</string>
    				</dict>
    The only thing that will change for the other dock icons is the bundle ID and location numbers. All dock icons will only change the first number (100 as shown above), rest remain same. For SMS the icon just before on the left of phone the numbers for notification are <string>50,10,0,9000</string>. For each icon on the dock that you go left to minus 50, for each icon to the right add 50.
    7. Respring

For fixing the iPod problem just find the word "mobileipod" showing the only entry of <string>launch com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer</string>, here just remove the "-MediaPlayer" making it like this in the end: <string>launch com.apple.mobileipod</string> and respring

Let me know if you need any help with this or anything else.
    Last edited by DocBoss; 01-05-2012 at 10:02 PM.

Hello DocBoss,

a big "Thanx" for you!

I succesfully changed the Big Icons and put the badges on them, too. And I created a lot of new Big Icons :-)

The one thing, that remains to be changed is the dock icon for Ipod. I want to put the camera on this place, cause I use the camera more often than I use the ipod. There is just one problem: the dock icon for camera. Do you have one "in store" you can send me?

Otherwise, can you tell me how to create a dock icon for camera?

Glad to be of help. Here is the camera dock icon made by falcon212 (owner of the theme). Just place it in var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/BoxorHD/Images/ folder and name it whatever you want, I'd recommend dockCamera.png.
    Now edit your current.plist and replace*<string>launch com.apple.mobileipod</string>
    With*<string>launch com.apple.camera</string>
    And replace dockiPod.png in <string>$ROOT/Images/dockiPod.png</string> with dockCamera.png

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast