+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: lproj files (languages) for iphone 3g

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
In my frenzy of boosting my iphone 3g's ios4.2.1 speed, I did the remove langpack thing and I ended up with deleting every language with the exception of English and
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation lproj files (languages) for iphone 3g
    In my frenzy of boosting my iphone 3g's ios4.2.1 speed, I did the remove langpack thing and I ended up with deleting every language with the exception of English and Japanese. The iphone indeed ran faster but unfortunately when I head over to Instagram (the famous app) one of the people I followed is from Thailand and writes in Thai in his posts so whenever my iphone encounters his post, the app crashes and abruptly closes.

I figured I need my Thai language pack. Would anyone be so kind as to tell me how to proceed in getting a language back? Do all i need is the th.lproj (thai) and drag it to system/library/coreservices/springboard? Or is there more to it than just that?

Can anyone upload their copy of th.proj or any files I might need to get thai language back? Truth be told, all I want are the files that will keep my Instagram running smoothly without having to crash whenever it confronts a foreign language like Thai. I'd appreciate any help I can get.
    Last edited by vendettared; 12-25-2011 at 04:12 PM. Reason: additional info