Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Faceit 3gs iOS 5 support

Default Faceit 3gs iOS 5 support
    Anybody else kinda upset faceit 3gs doesn't work in iOS5? i am currently trying to port it. i have included the deb file from the original faceit 3gs which is for 4.1. you can extract it in betterzip.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by z00n1e; 11-10-2011 at 12:36 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    iPhone 2G 8GB 3.1.3 Jailbroken Unlocked - iPod touch 4G 8GB Jailbroken

Quote Originally Posted by z00n1e View Post
    Anybody else kinda upset faceit 3gs doesn't work in iOS5? i am currently trying to port it. i have included the deb file from the original faceit 3gs which is for 4.1. you can extract it in betterzip.
    i was trying to compare the differences on directories between the deb and my 3gs on ios5 but the deb uses the file system from an earlier fw version and im not really sure how much it has changed... i guess I need to do that comparison with files from an iPhone 4 on IOs5

if i ever get something going iŽll post results... tho its kinda boring due to the lack of a frontal camera on the almighty 3gs ;P

One thing I know you need to do is add "Venice" as true in n88ap.plist

Quote Originally Posted by tyrons View Post
    tho its kinda boring due to the lack of a frontal camera on the almighty 3gs ;P
    that's why mirrors were invented
    Last edited by z00n1e; 11-11-2011 at 07:46 AM.

I'd love have this working again on my 3Gs...
    iPhone 3GS 16GB | Website: TWolf.sytes.net
    My WM Apps&Skins: Tinyurl.com/4555uh9

Default Testing
    I have managed to try to test my port on a 3gs but with no luck, i think the DEB file i gave out was to old, i have included the one for iOS 4.3.3. as always you can the extract the DEB with betterzip
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    iPhone 2G 8GB 3.1.3 Jailbroken Unlocked - iPod touch 4G 8GB Jailbroken