+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Automatic re-send attempt of failed SMS messages

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Ok so i have scoured the net and google to find a soloution for this. Nothing in cydia at the minute suggests that there is away around this godforsaken apple
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Automatic re-send attempt of failed SMS messages
    Ok so i have scoured the net and google to find a soloution for this. Nothing in cydia at the minute suggests that there is away around this godforsaken apple ability to piss people off when it comes to the basics...but i'll ask anyway.
    Is there an app, cydia tweak, or a way to manually modify via SSH or whatever, to get the phone to automatically attempt to re-send a SMS that had earlier failed due to a problem..eg signal strength?

If know onw knows then i suggest we start to find a way to develop said tweak, although i have no idea how or where to start, so maybe someone with experience.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

You need "biteSMS". It does exactly what you're looking for and more. Here is a screenshot of the feature you're wanting...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Automatic re-send attempt of failed SMS messages-imageuploadedbymodmyi1318400889.886438.jpg