Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with my statusbar please.

Default Help with my statusbar please.
    Im not sure where this should go but here it is. Ok so I really like the black translucent status bar however, a couple days ago it changed to black. I installed "rss feeds plugin for lockinfo. And some themes for sbsettings. Oh and moved the checked winterboard themes to the top of the winterboard list. The checked themes are still on the same order they were in. After a respring I noticed that my status bar had turned a solid black. Can anyone please tell me what might have happened and how do I change it back? I've already went threw and removed all the things that I had downloaded. That dis nothing so i downloaded them again. I'm working with a iPhone 4 on Verizon network, iOS 4.2.10 teathered jailbreak using Redsn0w 9.8b7b. Oh and i rebooted teathered of course last night and still no change. Thank you
    Last edited by Felix62; 09-26-2011 at 02:31 PM.

For the status bar help read this article from hay freeman iPhone Theming on WinterBoard - Jay Freeman (saurik)

Nice thank you. I just registered so I haven't really expired the site too much.

Try checking the option in WinterBoard to make is solid, apply, then set it back.

Nope that didn't work and I can't get anything from that. Article on specifics for whatno need to do. I've looked for any statusbar.png, fso_bg.png, and the transclucent base one all through file an haven't found any of those. I there was some thing I saw somewhere on the web about some "UIStatusBarStyle" something or other bunt can't find that anywhere either. Anyone else have any thoughts

It is still transparent in my lock screen. I do have lockinfo installed. And the homescreen status bar goes through a transparent stage as the icons slide in, after unlock.
    Last edited by Felix62; 09-27-2011 at 06:11 PM.

I figured it out it was the program parallax, a panoramic background tweek. I actually didn't think it worked at all but for some reason yesterday I enabled it and it fixed the status bar. So after disabling the auto scroll feature it works fine. Except the vertical scrolling, but still really sweet that it does work. Thanks for the other ideas all