+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Link to iTMS ringtones store

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi, From iOS 4.3 the iPhone Settings screen -> Sound -> Ringtones has had a button "Buy More Tones", which launches the iTunes store directly in its Ringtones category. I'm
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Link to iTMS ringtones store
    Hi,

From iOS 4.3 the iPhone Settings screen -> Sound -> Ringtones has had a button "Buy More Tones", which launches the iTunes store directly in its Ringtones category. I'm guessing that behind that button is a call to a URL scheme to launch the iTunes store on its ringtones screen, but I haven't seen the link which would actually do this published anywhere, nor have any of my attempts to guess it been successful.

Are any of you able to work this one out?

Thanks
    Iain
    (Apologies if this in the wrong place, seemed the best fit)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Well for some reason my iTunes store isn't working on 5.0b7 (yes I got it legitimately so I don't want anyone biting my head off haha) and since I'm not home I can't check my other devices, but try typing this into your devices safari: " itmss:// " and see where that takes u. Idk if it'll do anything actually.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Now the Tones Store rolls out...
    I see in the OS5 update that the Tones Store is now live in the iTunes music store app - question remains, can anyone figure out how to link directly to the tones section via an itms:// style link (I've tried and tried!) - Apple's Settings screen links directly into it, and I'm pretty certain they'd do that via a URL scheme - so hopefully we can find the URL!

Thanks,
    Iain