+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Contacts not saving since copying SQlite files

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi All, I am stuck with a problem on my iPhone 3gs. I was trying to get contacts from my old 3gs to my New iPhone 4 and iTunes was
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPhone Contacts not saving since copying SQlite files
    Hi All,

I am stuck with a problem on my iPhone 3gs. I was trying to get contacts from my old 3gs to my New iPhone 4 and iTunes was playing up on me so i ended up copying my the Address book files to the new iphone in the same location which didnt work and i ended up using Bump to transfer the contacts to the Iphone4 which worked!

But since doing that my 3gs will not save any new contacts i still got all the old ones but I have tried numerous things to fix the problem including Backing up my iphone and deleting my the files in the address book folder and ReSyncsing with iTunes to no avail.

Has any heard of this problem and could they suggest a way to fix this for me?

Best Regards,
    Dubs

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs2010 View Post
    Hi All,

I am stuck with a problem on my iPhone 3gs. I was trying to get contacts from my old 3gs to my New iPhone 4 and iTunes was playing up on me so i ended up copying my the Address book files to the new iphone in the same location which didnt work and i ended up using Bump to transfer the contacts to the Iphone4 which worked!

But since doing that my 3gs will not save any new contacts i still got all the old ones but I have tried numerous things to fix the problem including Backing up my iphone and deleting my the files in the address book folder and ReSyncsing with iTunes to no avail.

Has any heard of this problem and could they suggest a way to fix this for me?

Best Regards,
    Dubs
    Check permissions.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How would I go about checking the permissions of the address book file?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Well first off do u have Ifile installed?