+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Volume Bar is there even when connected to a dock?

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Is there a tweak out there that keeps the volume bar in the music.app even when connected to a dock or video cable? If I new how to code a
    Thanks

Default Volume Bar is there even when connected to a dock?
    Is there a tweak out there that keeps the volume bar in the music.app even when connected to a dock or video cable? If I new how to code a deb file, I would do it...but I don't so, any tweaks out there?

Volume Bar is there even when connected to a dock?-photo-sep-09-11-05-38-am.png
    Find me on twitter: @dacheezypuffs

My iPhone is a Part of Me ddonuts4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dacheezypuffs View Post
    Is there a tweak out there that keeps the volume bar in the music.app even when connected to a dock or video cable? If I new how to code a deb file, I would do it...but I don't so, any tweaks out there?

Attachment 546795
    Unfortunately, with some docks, you can't adjust the volume on the ipod, you must use the dock's controls. Back on iOS 2.0, it was there when docked, but did nothing. It disappears because it would be useless to have it there(because it wouldn't do anything).
    If i helped, don't be afraid to hit the thanks button. It won't bite!!!!

How may I hack you?

Thanks

I mainly use a dock that has no controls on it. It's just a plain griffen dock. I also use the apple component TV cable where I have r.petrich's displayout and everytime i use it the volumebar goes away. I don't want that to happen. I remember seeing a tweak a long time ago when I didn't have these things, now I wish i remembered the name.
    Find me on twitter: @dacheezypuffs