+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Battery Charge Mystery?

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
So the story is, I was making my first attempt to change my actual System Files ([email protected]'s) changing my battery charge color from the stock light green to a classier
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Battery Charge Mystery?
    So the story is,
    I was making my first attempt to change my actual System Files ([email protected]'s) changing my battery charge color from the stock light green to a classier blue with the iconic white iPhone charge cord. I backed up the stock png's in a desktop file and then proceeded to delete them from the system(/System/Library/Core Services/SpringBoard.app) after complete deletion of previous .png's I placed my first image (BatteryBG_1@2x) in the SpringBoard.app section. I wanted to test this so i resprung my device and it had worked, but like i said i only put ONE image in there and this somehow changed everything, i was confused so i continued to place the new .png's into the section. When i resprung and checked the mod the batter was 1/4 the normal size...?!?! wut the eff? i then deleted all of the .png's but the first one and reprung...it was again working correctly with the blue battery. Anyone care to explain? sorry if i sound like a newb...the reason being I am

Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

why don't you just make a winterboard theme instead of changing the file systems? lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    why don't you just make a winterboard theme instead of changing the file systems? lol
    i was just so tired of the laggy delay of winterboard. seeing the stock backgrounds and settings before my theme loads.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

Ooooohhh