Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Springboard tweak??

Default Springboard tweak??
    I was wondering if there is some sort of tweak to scroll through the springboard apps horizontally without changing the page. I guess I'm looking for something like Infinidock, only for the springboard. Or is there anyway to keep an HTC Flipclock stationary while I change pages. I have scoured the internet and this site to no avail. Thanks!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jcerjak For This Useful Post:

ButlerDawgs (07-28-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by jcerjak View Post
    Infiniboard

I have this and i think it just scrolls vertically...unless there is someway to change this to scroll horizontally.

Smoothboard

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Man of Sand For This Useful Post:

ButlerDawgs (07-28-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Sand View Post
    Smoothboard
    this is nice but it still actually scrolls through the pages. is there someway to get it to scroll through without changing pages?

Dreamboard could incorporate this i believe if you either hire or make the olist.yourself

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stray For This Useful Post:

ButlerDawgs (07-28-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    Dreamboard could incorporate this i believe if you either hire or make the olist.yourself
    yeah this is true. i actually want something like the endroid htc clock widget setup, as in how it is stationary when you switch pages. I don't necessarily want a whole dreamboard theme.

Use the widget in winterboard and not in perpagehtml

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Sand View Post
    Use the widget in winterboard and not in perpagehtml
    Exactly. And then use either iblank to fill the top two rows or use iconoclasm for a custom layout

I think springtomize has this feature with whole lot others... But all are pretty nice

I do not believe springtomize incorporates widgets in any way..?

No, only winterboard and perpagehtml let you use widgets or wallpaper widgets on an iPhone. Springtomize just tweaks the things winterboard can't

Well I dont have much of the experience on iPhone modding but there is an option like this ( shown in the photo) ''disable paging'' which when turned on , will be able to scroll the springboad horizontally and without paging!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1317102276.432016.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1317102299.467358.jpg  

Yes that removes the springboard page snapping so it's only smooth scrolling. Combine that with the widget being applied in winterboard and the iblanks or iconoclasm layout and that's everything the original question asked for.

Folder Enhancer? It takes the limit off of the amount of applications you can put in folders and let's you scroll inside folders, so you would never have to leave the page