+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HDR on 3GS? New Find?

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Many of you have tried HDR apps in Cydia and editing the plist. Today, I played with iFile and found some interesting stuff. When you install HDR, the icon is
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default HDR on 3GS? New Find?
    Many of you have tried HDR apps in Cydia and editing the plist. Today, I played with iFile and found some interesting stuff.

When you install HDR, the icon is only for retina and therefore its too big, however, I've trimed the height and width of the PNGs of the image sources down to match Standard Edition Icons. Doing so actually activated the button to function and do something unlike before. Upon respringing, I opened the camera app and it gave me an iPhone 4 feel in the 3gs. I made this so The Front Camera icon, Flash icon, and HDR icons all show and fit the screen. Here's an example:

This is actual unedited screenshots of the 3GS camera (because of the 3 megapixel camera and the resolution). The HDR is still not complete however. It is unable to take 3 exposure shots. But it might be possible because the camera is more capable than it is given credit for. I tried tapping in my iPhone 4 but I could not find what's operating the 3 quick exposure shots. Tell me what you think and see if you want to help me get this working.

This was done on iOS 4.3.3, the lastest firmware
    Last edited by whenyourmad; 07-13-2011 at 04:45 PM.