+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Permanent lockscreen playback controls?

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
So I've been trying to teach myself how to code HTML and Java in order to do this because I couldn't find anything around the net regarding "permanent lockscreen playback
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Permanent lockscreen playback controls?
    So I've been trying to teach myself how to code HTML and Java in order to do this because I couldn't find anything around the net regarding "permanent lockscreen playback controls."

I was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers / guidelines or even if you know how to do it, maybe you can? Or if you know it exists point me to it?

I've attached an image with how I want it to look. Basically, you'll see the playback controls on the left side of the modified iPS Clarity lockscreen. The playback controls will be apart of the lockscreen, therefore the code needs to go into the code for iPS Clarity.

The examples use the song Lonely Soul by UNKLe on their Psyence Fiction album.

If you want to do the coding I will provide all images you require of me in order to make this work. Send a PM

Thank you very much for your time.

-SI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Permanent lockscreen playback controls?-img_0165a.png   Permanent lockscreen playback controls?-img_0165.png  
    Last edited by SI51; 05-29-2011 at 03:40 PM.