Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Facetime for 3GS not working

Default Facetime for 3GS not working
    I currently have iPhone 3gs downgraded to 4.1. I downloaded and installed Faceit-3GS for 4.1 and rebooted once however the option to toggle it on/off does NOT show up in the settings>phone. There is no sign of facetime in my phone. I check everywhere in the settings. What the problem?

I have AT&T btw. My phone is NOT unlocked.
    Last edited by whenyourmad; 05-21-2011 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

First do you have the HD video enabled in sbsettings? secondyl are push notifications working correctly,are your certs unique? I assume so since you're on at&t do you have mitime installed?

Yes, I installed HD. Notifications are working. Define certs. And I'll check mitime

I unchecked HD In winterboard and it worked. However, the video is on landscape when it should be portrait. Also is there anyway to get HD and FaceTime together?
    Last edited by whenyourmad; 05-21-2011 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You have to turn off the HD mod

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jimilee For This Useful Post:

whenyourmad (05-21-2011)

Okay. Two more question. Is there anyway to get the Facetime Icon on the 3GS? and my facetime video is on landscape when its supposed to be on portrait.
    Last edited by whenyourmad; 05-21-2011 at 12:20 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

no...facetime on iphones is done with the phone.app. you could theme it i giess.

oh okay. one more problem. i mentioned it in my last post. (facetime is in landscape when its supposed to be in portrait view)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

try hardbooting maybe? (hme+pwer for 10 secs)

still does it