+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Vmoji 4 Now released in Cydia Store!

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
UPDATE: Version 4.1 Fix's the The Issue with uninstalling and Reinstalling that 4.0 Had. This was an Issue that was Based on How the Deb package on the Repo was
    Thanks

Default Vmoji 4 Now released in Cydia Store!
    UPDATE: Version 4.1 Fix's the The Issue with uninstalling and Reinstalling that 4.0 Had. This was an Issue that was Based on How the Deb package on the Repo was packed and not the Mod itself.

Just wanted to give Everyone a heads up on the First Vintendo.com Package to Hit Cydia Store.

its Called Vmoji 4

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44P9VI4OyK0[/ame]

VMOJI Features over 310 rare icons and symbols that you can use ANYWHERE on the net and emails as well as notes. This also works over SMS text!

Once installed you activate VMOJI by holding your finger down on ANY of the numbers 1-9. Numbers 1-8 being made up of ALL the symbols that are available on the iphone IOS.

These include such fun things like faces and other crazy symbols that can be viewed by ALL model iDevices.

Number 9 is where things Start to get fun with the new Features!

Holding your finger on number 9 will enable the new VMOJI 1 shots! These are a pre set number of sentences that vary from "Im driving right now!" to "I will be home soon" which will let you respond to a text with just the press of one button!

Holding your Finger on number 0 will Activate the second part of new features.

This includes some Vintendo.com goodies like "Remote lock" Which you can send to any iDevice user and once clicked it will put up a fake lock screen that can be shut off by pressing the home button!

There is Also MANY MANY other features under this key. Such as but not limited to launching apps.. launching games, launching facetime calls and so on.

Now for the added bonus VMOJI also enables EMOJI! With out the need for you to select a Japanese keyboard!

Once you install VMOJI pack from Cydia, you can go to keyboards and Select "EMOJI" as a keyboard. Which will then show up on your Keyboard by pressing the globe.

I will be releasing more features later on such as "custom logos" that are packed into a custom .artwork file so you will be able to push packs for custom online groups with their own logos.

Just Search Vmoji 4 in Cydia For the Fun to begin!!

(SIDENOTE: This mod has NOTHING to Do with the STOLEN beta that was released a few weeks back called "Vmoji More")
    Last edited by brokentwice; 04-19-2011 at 01:15 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I downloaded this earlier after checking for updates. Pretty cool stuff. BUT, installing this seems to have overwritten (or erased?) the ability to pull up international keys by pressing and holding a key. say press and hold the "U" and you get a selection of U's used by different countries. Tried deleting the this vmoji jobby but still can't use the feature! Any help or ideas?

Thanks

hmmmm Havent heard anything like that yet

Though the mod was made for US only

Which it was tested on

Multi International Languages are Coming in the Next Update

Which will make it work with all Languages

Thanks

Oh no, the thing works pretty well on my English iPhone 4. That's not a problem at all. I don't know, maybe my problem is something else. Just didn't notice till after installing vmoji. Maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions. I tend to do that haha. Cheers for the quick reply though

Thanks

Anytime heh

If i can help i will heh

Thanks

How do you uninstall it? because when I uninstall it through Cydia my phone gets stuck on the load screen after respringing. so then I had to manually reinstall it through shsh. I think it maybe due to when you remove vmoji it also removes the -default keyboard file and theres no keyboard that replaces it.
    Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Add me on Gamecenter: Last1Here

Thanks

same problem how did u remove through shsh please gimme steps

Thanks

Yeah. After deleting in cydia then respringing as promted my iPhone got stuck on the apple boot logo. An only just now, as I type, finished restoring and faffing around trying to jailbreak again but ain't having any of it! Seems there may be some bugs that need sorting...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am having the same problem,
    installed vmoji4, and after removing it, iphone is just stuck on apple logo with frequent vibrations.

dont want to repeat the whole cycle of restoring n jailbreak.

@ "last1there": how did u manually resinstall via SSH. my SSH is still activate and have also extracted com.apple.springboard.plist

Please help...

these are the contents:

bplist00ō
    _ ThrottleIntervalXUserName_ ProgramArgumentsYKeepAlive_ EmbeddedPrivilegeDispensationULabel_ EnvironmentVariables\MachServices Vmobile°
    _ 8/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/SpringBoard _ com.apple.SpringBoard— _ DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES_ ./Library/MobileSubstrate/MobileSubstrate.dylibŖ ¨ !"#$'+-/135
    ;=?
    B_ %com.apple.springboard.appstatechanged_ .com.apple.springboard.processassertionservices_ )com.apple.springboard.processinvalidation_ com.apple.smsserver_ %com.apple.springboard.UIKit.migserver_ com.apple.springboard_ +com.apple.springboard.backgroundappservices_ com.apple.CARenderServer_ $com.apple.springboard.watchdogserver_ com.apple.springboard.services_ -com.apple.UIKit.statusbarserver_ com.apple.iohideventsystem_ )com.apple.springboard.remotenotifications_ com.apple.springboard.alerts_ com.apple.SBUserNotification_ PurpleSystemEventPort—%
    _ HideUntilCheckIn “%(

\ResetAtClose —%
    —(
    —(
    —(
    —(
    —(
    —(
    —(
    —(
    —(
    —(

Thanks

UPDATE:

VMOJI Version 4.1 will be Released on Cydia in 30 mins

There was an Error in the Scripts for the uninstall.. that was NOT making back ups of the files.

THIS ISSUE HAS NOW BEEN FIXED !!

and it installs and uninstalls With no issues at ALL!!

it now backs up your STOCK files before installing VMOJI

and Puts the STOCK files back when you Uninstall VMOJI
    Last edited by brokentwice; 04-16-2011 at 06:47 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to brokentwice For This Useful Post:

last1here (04-16-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brokentwice View Post
    UPDATE:

VMOJI Version 4.1 will be Released on Cydia in 30 mins

There was an Error in the Scripts for the uninstall.. that was NOT making back ups of the files.

THIS ISSUE HAS NOW BEEN FIXED !!

and it installs and uninstalls With no issues at ALL!!

it now backs up your STOCK files before installing VMOJI

and Puts the STOCK files back when you Uninstall VMOJI
    Any chance you can give us copies of the original keyboard files (for the people who didnt back up originally)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pvuv View Post
    @ "last1there": how did u manually resinstall via SSH. my SSH is still activate and have also extracted com.apple.springboard.plist

Please help...
    I manually uninstalled it by downloading itype apple icon (on my pc), extracting it, then sshing to the directory system/library/Frameworks/Ulkit.framework an replacing/placing (if you already uninstalled from Cydia) the keyboard-en & keyboard-Default with the files from itype apple icon.

Hope that helped

Once you put them to files in your Device will just pop off that load screen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vmoji 4 Now released in Cydia Store!-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Last edited by last1here; 04-16-2011 at 08:29 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi "last1there"
    Many thanks for your reply. Would it be possible if u have the link for appleicontype.deb or the extracted keyboard files.

I have looked at all known sources but all are packaged under cydia repo.

Thanks again for your help

Thanks

http://bit.ly/e0zEDW
    http://bit.ly/gVLMJ5

There's the files from itype apple icon.

Tell me if the links go dead
    Last edited by last1here; 04-17-2011 at 06:07 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

many thanks for the files.
    phone has been restored.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Thankyou
    @last1here: a million thanks! I was going round the twist trying to fix this....

VMOJI: Never again!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pvuv View Post
    many thanks for the files.
    phone has been restored.
    Quote Originally Posted by deckard2112 View Post
    @last1here: a million thanks! I was going round the twist trying to fix this....

Any time

Thanks

I want to say sorry for your troubles.

This issue came down to how the Deb file was packed.. it was missing the Scripts that backed up the Original Stock Files.

There for when uninstalling the mod you would lose the important files that are needed.

This has Since been Fixed in Version 4.1 That now has the proper install and uninstall Scripts included into the Deb Packaging.
    Last edited by brokentwice; 04-17-2011 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brokentwice View Post
    I want to say sorry for your troubles.

This issue came down to how the Deb file was packed.. it was missing the Scripts that backed up the Original Stock Files.

There for when uninstalling the mod you would lose the important files that are needed.

This has Since been Fixed in Version 4.1 That now has the proper install and uninstall Scripts included into the Deb Packaging.
    but what happens to the people who have already lost there files?

I still think this is quiet a good. Its just i believe i would never need it. I wouldn't say never again ... maybe when i get bored of emoji's ;-)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Where do I put the plist backup files?
    So I installed VMOJI4, and since it replaced the plist files without backing them up, where to do I put the files from the previous emails so that if I ever uninstall this app, I won't have to re jailbreak my phone. The files that I downloaded are: keyboard-en.plist and keyboard-default.plist. Thanks!
    Also, if I ever upgrade to the newer (fixed) version of VMOJI4, will it try to uninstall the old version before installing the newer one? (Meaning should I put these files on my phone using SSH before attempting an upgrade of this App?