+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Yourtube 2 Annoyance.

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I apologize if this is the wrong section, it's late at night and I'm mad. I was using MXtube for a while and was hankering for support for my subscriptions.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Yourtube 2 Annoyance.
    I apologize if this is the wrong section, it's late at night and I'm mad. I was using MXtube for a while and was hankering for support for my subscriptions. Lo and behold, there was Yourtube 2 to save the day.

I drop 5 bucks and download it. Much to my dismay, any time my device autolocks, the download fails. I would be fine with this if MXtube behaved the same way, but it doesnt. MXtube works just fine after the screen autolocks.

Kind of miffed that I spent 5 bucks on this and the free app works better. I suppose I should have done more research. Is this just how it is? Or is this a bug?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Not a huge help I know... but since Jailbreaking, I discovered setting the Autolock function to 'Never' was the best thing to do.
    When the phone locks it seems to upset any downloads - so this is an easy solution.

Another option is to install 'Insomnia Pro' - which stops the WiFi going to sleep when your phone locks.
    Last edited by p3eps; 02-12-2011 at 03:13 AM. Reason: spelling

3. The Following User Says Thank You to p3eps For This Useful Post:

donhonk (02-12-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey man, any advice is good advice. Thank you. I took a look at Insomnia, and it would be perfect if there was a list for enabling itself only in certain apps. It doesnt sadly, but hey. Ill take what I can get.