+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with h20 wireless data on 4.2 jailbroken iphone 4

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hey i just upgraded and jailbroke my iphone 4 running 4.2 software. Can anyone please help me in getin my mms and data working again. I should have never done
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Help with h20 wireless data on 4.2 jailbroken iphone 4
    Hey i just upgraded and jailbroke my iphone 4 running 4.2 software. Can anyone please help me in getin my mms and data working again. I should have never done this. Cuz not the data tab under settings is gone. Can anyone please help??

I tried googling and havent got a good enough fix. Everythin is old. Pleas ehelp thanx guys!!!

????????????????????

can anyone help please??
    Last edited by Jdbwood; 02-09-2011 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

You're probably having trouble finding help immediately, as you posted in the wrong forum. This would've been more appropriately addressed in the 'Other Carriers' forum. BUt that doesn't mean I can't offer solutions.

This HoFo topic should help you on getting data (but not necessarily MMS) working on your phone.

I'll look into making a custom IPCC file with the H20 settings and an applicable carrier name tag. It will be a modified version of my Straight Talk bundle. That may not happen until next week though, as I am pretty busy w/ work and getting ready for Valentine's Day with my fiancée.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by GenesisDH; 02-10-2011 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Found more relevant info
    Member of the hackint0sh forums.
    HowardForums Member: Haas_Dave

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    did you ever make an ipcc file that can be used with itunes to update h2o apn settings?

Thanks

iPhone 4 on 4.3.3 with H2O WIRELESS this is what u need to have a 100% working iphone 4 with H2O WIRELESS.

1. iPhone

2. H2O micro sim

3. Cydia

4. TetherMe from cydia

5. My3G from Cydia

6. In cellular data network only change both APN TO att.mvno all lower case leve everthing else alone.

If u have any questions please send me a msg or call 1-888-839-8156