+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Status Bar Color

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I have been looking and looking, but can't seem to find the answer. I have an iPhone 4 running 4.2.1. I have changed the files [email protected] [email protected] and [email protected] but
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question Status Bar Color
    I have been looking and looking, but can't seem to find the answer. I have an iPhone 4 running 4.2.1. I have changed the files [email protected] [email protected] and [email protected] but I can't find the path to either SSH them into the phone or the correct folder hierarchy to put them into the Themes folder and get them to work. Or perhaps, I do not have the correct image size (10x40)? Any help is greatly appreciated!

(Also, if anyone reading this knows if it is possible to mod the screen where you enter your passcode a link to that would be awesome too. I don't mean the "lockscreen" where you slide to unlock, I mean the screen with the keypad where you must enter your passcode)
    Last edited by CrashSW; 02-09-2011 at 03:55 PM.

Thanks

ssh to var/stash/themes. create a folder call it status bar colors.theme open that folder and make another folder inside that folder that says UIImages then open that folder and drop in your images. now go to winterboard and apply it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by armypunk2003 View Post
    ssh to var/stash/themes. create a folder call it status bar colors.theme open that folder and make another folder inside that folder that says UIImages then open that folder and drop in your images. now go to winterboard and apply it
    That does not work. Unless I have the image sizes wrong then that is the wrong location for 4.2.1