+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help Request: GP messed up my dock, can't customize

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hello Everyone, I Recently upgraded my iPhone from 4.1 to 4.2.1 and used GreenPois0n to jailbreak. On my 4.1 limera1n-jailbroken iPhone, I had a nice video theme with NineHD and
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help Request: GP messed up my dock, can't customize
    Hello Everyone,

I Recently upgraded my iPhone from 4.1 to 4.2.1 and used GreenPois0n to jailbreak. On my 4.1 limera1n-jailbroken iPhone, I had a nice video theme with NineHD and Glass Orbs. As many of you may know, Glass Orb theme has a beautiful dock. I really wanted to use this theme on my newly updated iOS and the dock just doesn't respond properly.

I don't have any before pics, but here is an example of G.O.C. Pro on my iPhone. The dock has the shadows. I tried to install the No Shadow Dock theme from Cydia and no-go. Also, my custom AT&T logo is gone.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I tried searching but clearly couldn't find a solution that will help.

Thank You all,

Dave

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I had the same prob with 4.2.1, i don't think it's G.P.'s fault. Alot of things would not work right on mine. I ended up going back down to 4.0 and things work alot better.
    Good Luck.

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Could be the themes have not been tweaked for 4.2.1 compatibility 100%. Whatever it is greenpois0n does not interact with themes and winterboard.