+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New activator off of Cydia

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
So I'm having problems with a recent upgrade jobbie for the activator from Cydia. Namely the fact that the bugger keeps respeinging my iPhone whenever it gets a slight shake
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default New activator off of Cydia
    So I'm having problems with a recent upgrade jobbie for the activator from Cydia. Namely the fact that the bugger keeps respeinging my iPhone whenever it gets a slight shake i.e When I'm walking and listening to music say I step off a curb, it cuts off and resprings! Very annoying. Anyone else have this and know of any fix? Cheers.

Oh, should probably point out that this happens EVEN when no shortcut has been set at all AND when say one has been set, the respring crap overrides it!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Please please, don't all reply at once! haha. Anyway, just had yet another upgrade for activator (the 3rd or 5th in only a few days????) and it seems to have addressed my reason for posting the thread or whatever you call it. Cheers anyway.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've had no issues with 4.1. Only the irritating popup saying I can't use activator which cydia is installing. I always used SBSettings to respring instead of waiting for cydia. That's the only problem I have.

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

i had a similiar problem to this, i use a single press of the home button to bring up the multitask dock and since the update on monday it just resprung my phone every time, yesterdays update fixed it tho

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!