+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: App/tweak to instantly take picture?

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
So, I'm looking for an app/tweak that allows you to snap a picture on the spot. Not like snappy, where it goes straight to the camera app (besides, couldn't you
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default App/tweak to instantly take picture?
    So, I'm looking for an app/tweak that allows you to snap a picture on the spot. Not like snappy, where it goes straight to the camera app (besides, couldn't you just use activator and assign commands to open the native camera app?). Moreso, I'm looking for something that like, allows you to assign a command to the actual picture taking process itself. So like, you see an photo opp develop in a millisecond, you aim your phone at the area, double press the home button, and bam, snapshot (yes, I know aim would be off a bit... but it's just the general idea). So... is there anything else like that out there? Besides Snappy?
    Last edited by MN1987; 02-03-2011 at 05:48 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

*Bump* I'd like to know as well.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Snappy is probably as close as you'll get. I'm not sure with other activation methods. But with volume up hold it brings down the camera, pushing volume up hold again takes a picture. So just do the activation method for snappy twice. It's pretty fast as is.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    But is there a way to assign the actual picture taking function to an activator command?