+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: typophone4 help!!!

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
anybody here please help. i really enjoy the typophone 4 lockscreen. only problem is i would like to have a picture background rather than just a black screen. my problem
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Default typophone4 help!!!
    anybody here please help. i really enjoy the typophone 4 lockscreen. only problem is i would like to have a picture background rather than just a black screen. my problem is i've got an iphone 4 with 4.2.1 fw and just simply setting a wallpaper (as instructed) doesn't work. i've gotten into the style.css and changed the background to --- background-image:url('LockBackground.png') the problem is i'm stuck here. how do i cange LockBackground.png to the wallpaper i want in the themes folder?

sorry if this is an easy question as i think i'm almost there. i'm new to this file read stuff and learning as i go (with the assistace of this board)

thanks in advance

FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!!!!! for those interested go into the typophone 4 theme in iFile (or whatever other file reader you use) from which enter style.css find background-image:url('LockBackground.png') substitute the .jpg file you'd like to use into ('')

feel kinda dumb it took me that long
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 01-30-2011 at 11:46 PM.