+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't purchase fullscreen for safari

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I'm trying to purchase the fullscreen for safari but when I click on it it just says INSTALL in the top lefthand corner instead of PURCHASE. I emailed bigboss and
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Can't purchase fullscreen for safari
    I'm trying to purchase the fullscreen for safari but when I click on it it just says INSTALL in the top lefthand corner instead of PURCHASE. I emailed bigboss and told him the prob. I got this in return... "You probably had a cracked version of some app installed and have hosts file blocks in place. I can't help to fix that as I am not interested to take my time to help people using cracked apps". Can anyone tell me how to fix what he's talking about??? Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arejaye5000 View Post
    I'm trying to purchase the fullscreen for safari but when I click on it it just says INSTALL in the top lefthand corner instead of PURCHASE. I emailed bigboss and told him the prob. I got this in return... "You probably had a cracked version of some app installed and have hosts file blocks in place. I can't help to fix that as I am not interested to take my time to help people using cracked apps". Can anyone tell me how to fix what he's talking about??? Thanks!
    He's saying that he's a bit of a 'nob (or "douche" if you are american) and you may have had a "cracked" app of one or more packages from Cydia. Have you ever installed a pirated paid app from Cydia? I personally wouldn't blame you as most of the paid apps there seem WAY too overpriced for what they are. More than top quality apps from the official AppStore in some cases. But anyway, try doing a full restore and setting iPhone up "as new".
    Does seem kind of a d1ckish move on their part if they won't help you with trying to actually BUY their overpriced crap though...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

hes a jerk and that can happen without a crack.. dimmer JUST came out and when i go to it like 3 min after it comes i get a download button also not a purchase.. the purchase comes but after like 4 min but if i do install and stuff it just says contact bigboss.. lolz fail on them it has to b thier repo