Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Frash error - abort()food.c:43

Are you still working on frash?

I can't at the moment. Sorry!
    ModMyi Rocks!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ismoothproject For This Useful Post:

Srin (04-13-2011)

Its ok, no problem..

Default :( HELP online classes, and need FRASH
    I too, have had a great deal of problems installing (frash) on my iPhone 4, FW 4.3.1, receiving the error messages mentioned in earlier posts, [_abort() food.c:43]. I did find a solution for screening some "Flash" Video's but this temporary fix is for just that, certain "Videos". I am looking for a "Fix All" so that I can take some online continuing education on my iPhone 4 and ipad 1st gen. I am under the perception that the (Frash) will not work on my Iphone due to my updated firmware, and i have tried all the tricks, reboot three times, uninstall, reinstall, and the other works. If anyone has the fix or if the person or persons that are talking about the updated Frash have finished it would be of exponential help to me. Thanks

Yeah we are getting close!

Sorry everyone but I might not be able to do frash this week! I am crazy busy.

Keep testing and telling me what happens and I will keep notes for next week!
    ModMyi Rocks!

I've tested your frash4iOS on my iPhone 3GS with iOS 4.3.1 jailbroken with redsn0w and I got a black screen after taping on the grey window that says "Flash".

Good! That means that it is working the way we have it programmed at the moment!
    ModMyi Rocks!

Ok so I bumped into a bunch of files that control the front and back cameras on my iPod Touch 4G. I figured out how to record 1080p Video and pictures with the back camera and lower noise dramatically! And the front camera I can record 720p and take 1080p pictures! I am working on higher quality pictures!

This actually works because it tells the actual camera to give it 1080p times 2, then it saves it at 1080p! If you did 2 times 1080p it would be so big and probably crash your device!

The front camera probably can do 1080p, but if it's just you, then it doesn't really matter the quality. Plus since it is 4:3, it would use more pixels than widescreen 1080p.

I am going to get the back camera probably around 3megaPixels.

I will be posting files soon so you can try it!
    ModMyi Rocks!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ismoothproject For This Useful Post:

iPodJailbreaker13 (04-11-2011)

Hi,

Your iSpeed has me intrigued.

What does it do to speed your iDevice up?
    When you install the deb that you posted does it add any springboard icons or settings options?
    What does it speed up? Is it just the general speed of the phone?

1 Virtual Memory
    2 No Icons or Setting Options
    3 It speeds up a lot. 99.999% of the Time No Lag, Apps Load faster, System Runs More efficient, etc....

Nevermind. iPhone 3GS Only running earlier than 4.2.1. Sigh it would have been so awesome!

About Frash, I will defiantly not be able to do it this week. Sorry everyone!

[=ismoothproject;5960652]Ok so I bumped into a bunch of files that control the front and back cameras on my iPod Touch 4G. I figured out how to record 1080p Video and pictures with the back camera and lower noise dramatically! And the front camera I can record 720p and take 1080p pictures! I am working on higher quality pictures!

This actually works because it tells the actual camera to give it 1080p times 2, then it saves it at 1080p! If you did 2 times 1080p it would be so big and probably crash your device!

The front camera probably can do 1080p, but if it's just you, then it doesn't really matter the quality. Plus since it is 4:3, it would use more pixels than widescreen 1080p.

I am going to get the back camera probably around 3megaPixels.

I will be posting files soon so you can try it![/QUOTE]
    Last edited by ismoothproject; 04-11-2011 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ModMyi Rocks!

I'm actually on a 3GS with 4.3.1 now (I've just not updated my profile)

I've downloaded iSpeed from you're link and it looks to have sped up.

I recently upgraded to 4.3.1 and re-jailbroke and everything seemed to get faster, but now I've installed iSpeed it seems even faster still.

It could be my imagination though.

You may want to edit your post and remove the link if you want to sell iSpeed in future.

Default Frash
    This discussion is open for frash. Why are you talking about other things?

Quote Originally Posted by maxperry View Post
    This discussion is open for frash. Why are you talking about other things?
    He is staying on topic, look back a couple of pages, and you will see that ismoothproject also developed iSpeed, as well as trying to get Flash working on newer firmwares.

Default Frash
    Ok. Thanks and Good work

Yeah this is more a group of people working on frash and a little chit chat here and there.

Sorry I am still really busy! Like I said, I will be able to work on Frash next week!
    ModMyi Rocks!

That's ok. I will be waiting for it.

Default hi ismoothproject
    Thank you for challenge it!

can i get your modified codes?
    and how can i build frash sources?

i really want to run flash on my ipad as soon as possible..

Sure you can have the code! I will zip it up and post instructions.

It is kind of weird and I am not 100% positive how I did it and if it will work for you, but lets hope!

Just so you know, you need:

Xcode 4

an iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad

Some Terminal Skills

and PATIENCE!!!!!!! LOL Just about 30 minutes....

Oh and an Intel Mac running Snow Leopard or Lion.

Will Reply probably later today!

Thanks,
    The iSmooth Project.
    ModMyi Rocks!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ismoothproject For This Useful Post:

iPodJailbreaker13 (04-14-2011)

Default Thanxx...
    Quote Originally Posted by ismoothproject View Post
    Thanks for letting me know!

Has anyone else gotten this error?

Also, I am porting the iPhone version of Frash. I am guessing it is because it is compiled for iPhone.

I don't have an iPad with me so I can't do that much about it. (I will do my best though! )

Oh and thank you all for helping! Because you are all being wonderfully helpful, I am going to let you try my latest beta product! (Which does work! Lol I am using it right now!) it does crash sometimes, but not that often and you can always uninstall if you don't like it.

It is called iSpeed. It makes your iDevice 3x Faster! Try it and be amazed!

http://chickenjoeactinggroup.com/dev/isp/iSpeed.deb

Tell me what you think and how well it worked for you!

Thank you all for your support!
    The iSmooth Project.
    Mate i've been using your ispeed app for a couple of days now...and its working great...I've got a 3GS and it's running on ios 4.3.1 and after i installed ispeed the device is working noticably faster...whats more there hasnt been a single system crash or anyhing...So cheers to you mate for the app)

EDIT:

ALSO we all are looking forward to install frash )After you'r done with it
    Last edited by tduv; 04-14-2011 at 01:15 PM. Reason: added

Sorry I won't be able to do it today actually! I might be able to do it sunday. I am really sorry!

Ok. I just zipped up the code!

http://71.234.153.44/~cjagceo1/ijail...sh4iosbeta.zip

You Need:

Xcode 4

an iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad

Some Terminal Skills

and PATIENCE!!!!!!! LOL Just about 30 minutes....

Oh and an Intel Mac running Snow Leopard or Lion.

then

All you have to do is:

Unzip the code.

Follow the README file, and everything should work!

If it doesn't, please reply.

If you fix a bug and would like me to package it up into a DEBIAN file, just zip it and send it to me.

Thanks!
    The iSmooth Project.
    Last edited by ismoothproject; 04-15-2011 at 09:37 AM. Reason: FIXED URL
    ModMyi Rocks!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ismoothproject For This Useful Post:

twin2u (04-17-2011)

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast