+ Reply
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Frash error - abort()food.c:43

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by misticx Hi to all, so im new on this forum and i have question about iSpeed, it says that its work on 4.3.1 or higher, since i
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by misticx View Post
    Hi to all, so im new on this forum and i have question about iSpeed, it says that its work on 4.3.1 or higher, since i have a 4.3.0 (dont plannin' to upgrade soon) i have a question, why starting version is not 4.3.0 but 4.3.1, is it because its tethered version or why ?
    what the difference between 4.3.0 and 4.3.1 ? should i than delete it ?
    another question is, since iSpeed raising iphone clock speed for 200mhz, how much will it reduce battery life?
    First off welcome second I'm sure ispeed will work on 4.3.0 because 4.3.1 was released to fix an FaceTime bug (I think) third I liked ispeed for the first day my iPhone 4 was really fast but then it had MAJOR problems quickly and made my phone VERY UNRESPONSIVE (4.3.3) I removed it in cydia and everything went back to normal. Let me know how it goes for you

Thanks

ill try it to compare with my friends iphone 4. For now to be honest, i think there is no difference in speed, but who knows maybe it is and i might trippin'

Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 Times in 437 Posts

Hey smooth, have you ever thought about trying to port the new iOS 5 features to iOS 4?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Sand View Post
    Hey smooth, have you ever thought about trying to port the new iOS 5 features to iOS 4?
    yeah, like using volume up button for snapping a pictures

Thanks

I know im not ismoothproject, but on his behalf: Porting them would be impossible. As for the vol button to snap a photo, get CameraButtons. It's slightly buggy on 4.3.X

Thanks

buggy like its crash camera app, or it won't always to snap a picture?

now im looking, to bad my country is not on a app store list (), so im not able to purchase this "feature"
    Last edited by misticx; 07-17-2011 at 07:06 PM.

Thanks

No it's cydia. Andbit crashes camera app sometimes v

Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 Times in 437 Posts

I'm mainly talking about notification center and newsstand.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fhsjaagshs View Post
    No it's cydia. Andbit crashes camera app sometimes v
    I know its in cydia, but i thought if i cant buy apps in app store than i'll be having the same problem with cydia.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by misticx View Post
    I know its in cydia, but i thought if i cant buy apps in app store than i'll be having the same problem with cydia.
    The app store has nothing to do with cydia

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Littlejd123 View Post
    The app store has nothing to do with cydia
    I know, but i thought that the list of supported credit cards/ countries is the same or at least very similar. Anyhow, unfortunately PayPal is still not supported in my country

Thanks

Lol

What's ur country misticx (oh lol it's in ur location, Serbia)

What's Serbia like?
    iDevices: Lots, most jailbroken
    Computers: MPB 13" i7 mid 2011, MacBook Air "11 256GB Samsung SSD i7, 4GB RAM, both OSX 10.7.3

I'm a iPhone hacker and Twitter API master.

Thanks

Well, Serbia is a very strange country on one side we have a best night life in europe, the beautiest girls in the world (no, we really have), good and friendly people, very old and proud history, but on other side, we have very corrupted politician and government, low salaries, very low employment rate, expensive life and food, etc.And because we have a pour relations with europe union we cant use some of the benefits like PayPal.In brief if we have a honor government and politicians we will be a great country for living. I can write you much more but since this is not a political community i will stop with further explanation :P
    p.s. come to see Serbia, you wont regret, we are not cannibals and killers as world represent us
    Last edited by misticx; 07-18-2011 at 04:45 PM.

Thanks

I actually wanna go to Serbia some day.

But corrupt politicians? We have them here in America. They are called republicans lol (Obama is a democrat).

****I am not biased against every group, and I realize, unlike about 80% of Americans, that members of the opposite party are not enemies, rather they are friends.

But anyways, let's not make this a political forum. Not very pretty.

And anyway, cant you lie that it in the USA or something?
    Last edited by Fhsjaagshs; 07-18-2011 at 07:51 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

To make flash work, just install Puffin browser (available in App Store).

Cassio
    www.iPhoneSP.com.br

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cassioac View Post
    To make flash work, just install Puffin browser (available in App Store).

Cassio
    www.iPhoneSP.com.br
    Its not point in a browser, but to flash work in every browser.
    Puffy reads flash very good but IMHO it has a lack of options.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've tried Puffin, Skyfire.. whatever the other ones are and they are all garbage. They are slow and lack options as misticx says. Unless they come out with true flash for Apple products whatever the app store puts out will be useless imo, to me anyway.

Frash is an excellent concept... but at this rate wont ever be fixed or redone. The people who make Cydia apps, programs, tweaks ect have other priorities like keeping up with regular apple updates and making sure all previous tweaks work with the newest jailbreak.

I still come back here anyway to see if there is the slightest bit of improvement but nothing, I'm not one to talk though because it isn't my field haha.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fhsjaagshs View Post
    I actually wanna go to Serbia some day.

But corrupt politicians? We have them here in America. They are called republicans lol (Obama is a democrat).

****I am not biased against every group, and I realize, unlike about 80% of Americans, that members of the opposite party are not enemies, rather they are friends.

But anyways, let's not make this a political forum. Not very pretty.

And anyway, cant you lie that it in the USA or something?
    I'm sorry but the real "corrupt politicians" are the liberals (all democrats and some republicans) they want STRONG BIG governance and in the past we've seen what strong government vs. small businesses have done. For example the government only allowed SBC to host telephone services so they had a monopoly in the telephone industry which made high prices for a phone call and slowed down the progress of perfecting the phone finally when the government let anyone become a phone carrier we made cellphones the price of phone service when down SIGNIFICANTLY. So when the government gets out of the way of the businesses technology improves and prices go down because of competition. All of that to say liberals want BIG government which will get in the way of businesses which do the most to help the economy.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Littlejd123 View Post
    I'm sorry but the real "corrupt politicians" are the liberals (all democrats and some republicans) they want STRONG BIG governance and in the past we've seen what strong government vs. small businesses have done. For example the government only allowed SBC to host telephone services so they had a monopoly in the telephone industry which made high prices for a phone call and slowed down the progress of perfecting the phone finally when the government let anyone become a phone carrier we made cellphones the price of phone service when down SIGNIFICANTLY. So when the government gets out of the way of the businesses technology improves and prices go down because of competition. All of that to say liberals want BIG government which will get in the way of businesses which do the most to help the economy.

Haha I second that. Well said. I'm pretty far right when it comes to politics.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Eul0gy For This Useful Post:

Littlejd123 (07-20-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default frash error help needed for my ipad 2 4.3.3.
    has anyone came up with a solution to the frash error-abort-food-c-43? I am trying to view videos supported by flash on my ipad2 but I am getting the same error????help.