Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Frash error - abort()food.c:43

iSmooth, you had said earlier that that your mem hack used VM but also used other thongs, so could you please whip up a hack that would just use the "other things" and not the vm hack part to boost the device performance? Just to humor guys like me who are weary of VM hacks.

Fhsjaagshs did u make the AirTunes hack. I like it it's really cool

Hello ismoothproject, I have read this post (not all but I get the catch of what you are doing) and I love what you are doing! I'll be you're test subject, I have an iPad. Just tell me what to do.

Hey ismooth: it looks like comex isn't doing much about frash, he sounds like he quit out on it. What exactly is the problem with frash, and is it fixable without comex?

Do u think I could load all of the libraries from 4.1 to 4.3 manually via ssh and see it works then

Littlejd123: yes I have the AirTunes hack on my repo. Also, dont touch re supercam app. It doesn't work.

Ok actually I was wondering if u made it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've quickly skimmed through since my last post and haven't seen any updates.
    Am I to understand this is a project that is no longer being worked on?

I wish I knew jack about this stuff haha, I'd give it a shot.

The apps that Apple offers (VideoBrowser, Skyfire, Penguin?? something) all suck and are useless.

Is anyone else working on this?

Sorry I have been really busy and havent been able to respond!

I think we are going to have to quit Frash. I will see if I can get it published on Modmyi for people with 4.1 or earlier.

What is this AirTunes hack????

Also, I have a 800mhz eMac and I want to install leopard.

I am using a hack that allows me to install 10.5 on a machine less than 1ghz so that works.

The problem is it doesn't have a DVD drive. I have a USB one, but I don't know how to boot off of it. I have another Mac intel 10.6 and I don't know how to do remote boot. I follow the instructions and my emac just keeps flashing the earth symbol looking for a connection. Any solutions????
    ModMyi Rocks!

@ismoothproject - have you thought about booting from usb? you can install macOS from USB. Pretty easily actually. (not from external DVD drive...but Flash drive).

AirTunes hack permits you to play music from your itunes to your phone's speakers. that's as far as I've played with it at least. I find it pointless however, unless I can play from phone to computer...but still relatively pointless being that I can plug directly to my fairly large surround sound system. no middleman required. but i'm sure someone likes to play music through their lower sound quality phone instead of the built in speakers.

Or if u have 2 iPhone u can play music from one iPhone to another

Lol I know that about AirTunes I have the hack installed on my computer! Lol I meant why does it go on your iPod??

Also about the USB booting. My emac does not have USB 2.0 so it is about 500kbps so I will do that, but does anybody have any other solutions before my computer is installing for 3 days? Lol
    ModMyi Rocks!

that's no good bro. well...good luck on that one.
    Last edited by V1x0r; 05-16-2011 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ismoothproject View Post
    Lol I know that about AirTunes I have the hack installed on my computer! Lol I meant why does it go on your iPod??

Also about the USB booting. My emac does not have USB 2.0 so it is about 500kbps so I will do that, but does anybody have any other solutions before my computer is installing for 3 days? Lol

If you have sick speakers, like me, but to lazy to mess with speaker wires, like me, you can connect the iPod to the speakers and wirelessly play music from your iPod. Also if your like me and have a lot of music, it is more mem friendly.

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyiit

I had the same issue and fixed by going into cydia and reinstalling it then performed respring then rebooted, now it works like a charm

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ar1b3nz For This Useful Post:

FrashFriend (05-17-2011)

Fresh doesn't work on iOS 4 it happened to me
    Forget about it

Quote Originally Posted by ar1b3nz View Post
    I had the same issue and fixed by going into cydia and reinstalling it then performed respring then rebooted, now it works like a charm
    Frash?? If so what iOS version

Well Frash uses a daemon, comes was probably to lazy to launchctl load it. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ar1b3nz View Post
    Wait, you mean frash?

Ok so I found some really strange super secret hidden code on the new iPod touch 4g! It might be like a warning of a hidden system kill code or something! Lol I will be posting it shortly!

Ok. So I was dumping my iPod Touch 4G's ram and this apperad:

"

bootdelay 0
    auto-boot true
    backlight-level 1586
    obliteration 2011-01-05 12:06:59 GMT-05:00: main: And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
    platform-uuid %00%00%00%00%00%00%10%00%80%00%18%e7%f4&%be%97
    oblit-begins 2011-01-05 12:06:05 GMT-05:00: OblitType: ObliterateDataPartition. No reason given.
    boot-args 0
    debug-uarts 1

"

Notice the bible verse. Is some iOS developer seeking revenge on apple with some time bomb kill code and put this in as a hint???? Creepy.

and

Notice the time stamp: "2011-01-05 12:06:59 GMT-05:00" It's fresh and recent.
    Last edited by ismoothproject; 05-17-2011 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ModMyi Rocks!

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast