Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help moving page indicator dots down

Default Help moving page indicator dots down

I'm trying to move my apps down closer to my dock so my apps won't overlap the weather. I was able to move the forecast up a little so the temps aren't covered but the bottom of the forecast widget is still covered.

Any suggestions??

Shrink is the only way i know of.

Yeah shrink would make the icons smaller which would help with viewing the weather.

But shrink also has a specific option to move page indicators down

Oh i never knew that. Thanks for that info!!

Quote Originally Posted by andrewb283 View Post
    But shrink also has a specific option to move page indicators down

I found shrink and from the preview I don't see anything about moving the page indicator. Is this the same app you were referring to? I don't want to buy it and it be the wrong one.

This is the app but I myself am not 100% sure about the page indicators. Andrewb283 would have the answer.

Yep thats the app 100% sure. Its a great app. Probably not in the screenshots cause its father up the menu? Idk. I'll post screenshots once I get my phone back, tomorrow at about 3:30 PM, if you want

Here is a screenshot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

Quote Originally Posted by andrewb283 View Post
    Here is a screenshot
    Thanks for the help

Well... The page indicator option only moved the dots down, all of the icons stayed where they were.
    Last edited by IYAAYAS; 01-12-2011 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You could shrink the icons, other than that i dont think there is much you can do, sorry.