+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How To Remove Lock Screen Music Clock Pop Up Thing -A-Ma-Jig???

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I would like to know how to get rid of the clock that pops up with the music controls on it when you double tap the home button. I am
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default How To Remove Lock Screen Music Clock Pop Up Thing -A-Ma-Jig???
    I would like to know how to get rid of the clock that pops up with the music controls on it when you double tap the home button. I am on an iPod 4G iOS 4.2.1. I am trying to perfect my ipod and this would bring me one step closer. Also I would like to know if anybody knows how to add battery in multitasking like just to show it. I already tried MultiTasking Clock and it didnt work it just crashed mt iPod. Thank you in advance.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ab6324's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually enabled the date and time in the multitasking dock through a Cydia app, SwitcherPlus. I have an iPhone 3GS iOS 4.1 though. Did your iPod automatically come with this feature? I don't know of any battery tweaks, but I'll try to find a solution to the date and time if you know for sure that an installed app isn't enabling this.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ab6324 For This Useful Post:

SilasTheG (01-11-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you. But I am more looking for the battery I have the time in about every place I need it. I also tried the app you suggested because i am always looking for stuff to improve my ipod but my springboard just crashed so it must not work on 4.2.1. Thanks. If you find anything about the battery I would love to know.

UPDATE: ab6234 hi. Thank you. I got switcherplus to work and it replaces music pop up for me. Thanks a bunch. If you figure out the battery thing hit me up. Thanks again
    Last edited by SilasTheG; 01-11-2011 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone ab6324's Avatar
    Thanks

Glad to hear that and anytime Try ModMyi's "Multitasking Time" app in Cydia. Just to be safe, I always check online beforehand to see if my firmware is compatible with an app I want to install. This one had 70,000+ downloads, which is definitely a positive. Hope this officially completes your iPod! Let me know how it goes.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I tried that and no success. It seemed like a cool app if it worked.

Thanks for the tip. Ha im so close. Essentially my iPod is perfect, just that one little thing would boost it because i got rid of my status bar and I would like to be able to check my battery from SB. But you have helped me essentially perfect my iPod so i appreaciate that. Thanks for all your help.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ab6324 View Post
    Just to be safe, I always check online beforehand to see if my firmware is compatible with an app I want to install.
    ... definitely good advice. Read, then read again before installing a mod is a well followed strategy.