Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is it possible to get battery percentage without winterboard?

Default Is it possible to get battery percentage without winterboard?
    I've only just rejailbroken my iPod touch after almost bricking it and I wanna know what to add to the n72ap.plist file. I added gas-gauge-percentageBoolean but nothing comes up in settings. Help please.

Just go to Usage Statistics.plist in preferences.app and change the thing (ex unified-ipod) on line 15 and where you can see this: <string>SHOW_BATTERY_PERCENTAGE</string> change the required abilities. Of course, you can always enable unified-ipod and telephony (airplane mode) if you are at a loss of what to put under required capabilities, just try "none" or "false" (without " ") I'm not sure how this will affect your wallpaper and sounds prefs, but if they are not on the main page near brightness, then just use SBSettings' battery percentage.
    Last edited by Fhsjaagshs; 01-02-2011 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Forgot something.

Agh I'll do it on my pc later it's akward using iFile.

I did it with iFile.

Jw is your wallpaper and sounds settings on your main page of the settings app? Also remember to back up
    Last edited by Fhsjaagshs; 01-02-2011 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah I have wallpaper and sounds

But are they under settings>general

Yes. They are and they work perfectly.

Okay...
    The usage settings that battery percentage runs out of will replace them...
    Use sbs's battery percentage in more>system options>numeric battery.

No. Major SB mods slow my iPod down. I don't have anything except ifile cydia ********** and my apps. That's why I don't want winterboard. But anyway nevermind then it isn't essential I'll look on my computer for a modified n72ap.plist and usage statistics.plist

I don't know what the ********* was.

There's a good reason for that