Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod/iPhone Lockscreen Graphic Mods

Unhappy iPod/iPhone Lockscreen Graphic Mods
    What is the name of the file (probably telephony ui) that changes the top shiny bar on the lockscreen (where it's a black bar with a white highlight at the top, clock on top of it). The one for the bottom (where you slide to unlock) is "bottombarbkgndlock.png" but I can't find one for the top.

iPhone? More like MyPhone RobberBoy's Avatar
    Thanks

its in the other.artwork.. u need to extract and compressed back.. i think its named UILcdBackground.png

So do you put it in the "Bundles" folder, do you put it in a "com.other.artwork" folder. Please tell me where to specifically put it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone RobberBoy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by random1919 View Post
    So do you put it in the "Bundles" folder, do you put it in a "com.other.artwork" folder. Please tell me where to specifically put it.
    are you referring to winterboard? if so i dnt kno cuz i dnt use WB at all..

the artwork is located at System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework.. its a file that you can extract with the contents of all the png stuff.. then u extract it back to the original file then put it back to ur phone and ur done after u respring..
    Last edited by RobberBoy; 12-30-2010 at 10:27 AM. Reason: directory...

I am designing a winterboard theme. I could not find the image in the UIKit.framework folder. I think I posted this in the wrong area so I'll post it somewhere else, thanks anyways