+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Voice Control?

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I was reading around on here and found a thread that was closed about enabling voice control on the iPhone 3g. Wouldn't it be possible to change something on the
    Thanks

Default Voice Control?
    I was reading around on here and found a thread that was closed about enabling voice control on the iPhone 3g. Wouldn't it be possible to change something on the iPhone 3gs' voice control app to make it compatible with the 3g? Can someone please help me out I've searched everywhere for this.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I was helping with the old voice control on iPhone 3G hack and all I can tell u we hit a dead end. The iPhone 2G / 3G ram can no Handle the Program even with the ram hack it is vary unstable

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cocoabean772 View Post
    I was helping with the old voice control on iPhone 3G hack and all I can tell u we hit a dead end. The iPhone 2G / 3G ram can no Handle the Program even with the ram hack it is vary unstable
    You sure? I noticed it ended back in the iOS 3.x days. They may have modded the file since then. I don't know a whole lot about modding files but I do know that the 3G also wasn't supposed to be able to handle multitasking and user wallpaper but my phone runs smoother than before with it lol. Someone might wanna check in on it again. Or even just develop an app look alike in Cydia and activate it with that one app that lets you set custom commands to open apps. Anyone that could do this? I see you have a 3gs could you post the voice control file maybe I could mess with it. Thanks