Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Backgrounder or Activator PROBLEM

Default Backgrounder or Activator PROBLEM
    Hi,

I'm not sure which is having the issue, Backgrounder or Activator, but my problem is as follows:

Backgrounder has stopped being able to be activated on the home screen/springboard. I can set up which buttons to activate it using "Activator" on the "Anywhere" tab, but it just doesn't seem to listen on the home screen - it does work when in an app, which enables backgrounder, but then I can get back to it from the home screen, making it useless.

What's strange, is that using Activator, on the Anywhere tab, I can select another application, and that works fine on the home screen, but just not Backgrounder!

So, I'm not sure which program is messing up. I have tried deleting all the preferences I can find and reinstalling, but still no go. Perhaps I am not finding all the files to clear out?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

SOLVED:
    Okay, anyone reading this, sorry for wasting your time... I feel like like a complete goof! The problem was that I completely forgot about ProSwitcher.
    I kept minimizing apps in Backgrounder and expecting the ProSwitcher GUI to pop up, and thus thought something was wrong. My hotkeys weren't working because they also needed to be assigned to ProSwitcher and not Backgrounder...doh!
    Last edited by JWyner; 12-17-2010 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost