Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: how to make a music.dat file?
12-11-2010, 02:02 PM #1how to make a music.dat file?
i just got rockband and in the files its all .dat file... how can i make one? is it easy like tap tap maker?
12-13-2010, 06:08 PM #2
First of all, you will need to download a file. It is a document.dat maker. The current version is 0.21. You can download it from here.
Choose your correct operating system, Either Microsoft or Linux, youíll most probably have Microsoft. Extract all the files into a folder thatís easy to access. I usually extract stuff to my desktop. Now we can start.
Letís start off with .txt
1) Obtain your guide for your game off the internet or wherever.
2) Open notepad
3) Copy and paste the parts you need, or if you really want to copy everything into notepad.
4) Save the file under whatever name. Remember where this file is.
5) Open up the PSPdocmaker.exe
6) Click on add .txt files and select the .txt file you recently created.
7) Insert your game code at the bottom that corresponds with the game you want to open this up with. For example, if I was making a walkthrough for my FFVIII, my code would be SCUS 00892. Each game is different. You can figure this out easily if you have already played the game and created a gamesave. Connect your psp and go into your gamesave folder, where youíll see the gamesave for your psx game.
8) At the bottom right, click create
9) Your document.dat will appear in the same folder where you created your .txt file
10) Copy the document.dat in folder of your game. Example: Final Fantasy VIII disc one. In this folder should be your PBP, keys file, and this document.dat
Now the .png
1) Obtain your .png or whatever image. Certain extensions are supported. A few are .jpeg and .bmp.
2) Open PSPdocmaker.exe
3) Click select files
4) Highlight all your image files and click open
5) Make sure the game code corresponds with the game you want to open this with
6) Click on create and your document.dat will be made out of the images.
7) Copy your document.dat to the folder of your game. This folder should contain the .PBP file, the keys file and now your document.dat fileAm firin ma lasah
12-13-2010, 06:13 PM #3
i have it for iphone?
12-13-2010, 07:55 PM #4
12-13-2010, 10:12 PM #5
well its rockband so there r songs.. they all have like axmusic.dat or something like that. and i want to make a dat file with a song to make my own song for rockband