+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ssh connection issues

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hello peoples. For some reason i cannot connect Cyberduck to my iphone via open SSH and SFTP on wifi. Over Wifi is the only way that I've ever done it
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default ssh connection issues
    Hello peoples. For some reason i cannot connect Cyberduck to my iphone via open SSH and SFTP on wifi. Over Wifi is the only way that I've ever done it and know how to do. I'm on OSX 10.5.8 and my I4 is on 4.1 JB with Limera1n. Everytime I try it returns after a few minutes that connection has timed out. Do I have to connect without wifi? What can I do to SSH my I4?

Thanks
    Thanked 14,220 Times in 6,662 Posts

I have found using SSH to be a bit buggy since 4.0 came out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by normanyo View Post
    Hello peoples. For some reason i cannot connect Cyberduck to my iphone via open SSH and SFTP on wifi. Over Wifi is the only way that I've ever done it and know how to do. I'm on OSX 10.5.8 and my I4 is on 4.1 JB with Limera1n. Everytime I try it returns after a few minutes that connection has timed out. Do I have to connect without wifi? What can I do to SSH my I4?
    Did you just do an update for cyberduck? Cuz I did an update and after that I couldn't connect, so I had to find an older version and it works fine.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks guys. Miller, I d/l'ed 3.6.1 for I had 3.7 but I still couldn't connect. What could be the issue?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by normanyo View Post
    Thanks guys. Miller, I d/l'ed 3.6.1 for I had 3.7 but I still couldn't connect. What could be the issue?
    Yeah I'm running cyberduck 3.6.1 maybe try an older version, you can use diskaid also it's a paid application 14 day free trail, its faster then using cyberduck over your wifi connection and does the same thing as cyberduck

Good luck