+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite Pro HD lockscreen

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hello peoples. I've tried literally every themed lockscreen(I like) under the section theme lockscreen in Cydia. Does anyone know a lockscreen that'll work with Elite Pro HD? I'm an I4
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Elite Pro HD lockscreen
    Hello peoples. I've tried literally every themed lockscreen(I like) under the section theme lockscreen in Cydia. Does anyone know a lockscreen that'll work with Elite Pro HD? I'm an I4 on 4.1 jb with limera1n. I recently just put winterboard back on my phone just for this theme. I have an HTC lockscreen but is only black in the background. I would like to have a background (classy) behind my lockinfo. Do I have to remove my lockscreen info for a theme? Any info is appreciated.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Funked's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure about ones to go with that theme, but head over to MacThemes.net and you'll find a lot of nice lock screens. I'm using SlantedLock (which completely owns), but you could try Typophone or FlipClock. There are loads of sweet lockscreens out there, chances are you will find the best ones either here at Modmyi or other forums. Cydia rarely has themes that really stand out (in my opinion). Hope that helps

iPad 2 16GB Wifi iOS 5.0.1 - Absinthe
    iPhone 4S 16GB iOS 5.0.1 - Absinthe

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Normanyo
    I'm in the same boat you are in that I am trying to use Elite Pro HD theme with a Lockinfo lockscreen. What did you ever come up with?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default updated theme info
    @Ironmaddog-I just ditched the whole thing altogether and moved on into better themes etc. Ever try SSH? Super easy and very custom looks. go to iphoneruler.net to check out themes you would like and then you can use bytafont on cydia to change your whole phone's font. Hit me up for ?'s, I have most answers.