Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3GS HD recording 960X720 released

Oh... I accidentally replaced the springboard n88 with the original....

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Thanks

Camera doesn't seem any better tbh

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

It makes a little difference

is it me or dose the video seem darker now and the cam seem lighter? i need do so some more test but great work mate

I wih i know were to start as i would love to mod these files see what i get out of it :P
    Last edited by CrazyYen; 01-23-2011 at 02:55 AM.

Thanks

Anyone had any luck? I'm sure the framerate settings for the Camera must be inside another .plist but not where we are currently looking, I searched the internet but no one seems to know, it always just links to the HD mod for the video cammera.

I just did this mod to my iPhone 3GS running 4.2.1 tethered jailbreak.

What tweaks have been done to the still camera? Sometimes it won't change exposure unless I flip back and forth between vid/cam switch.

Also, this broke my HDRpro app HDR auto mode, keeps crashing. Manual HDRpro mode works.

Hello, for some reason the vibration on my iPhone 3gs does not work when I reboot after installing the files. I restored the original files, rebooted, and now it works. It's weird because I don't see how the modded files would affect it... Plus I was not able to adjust the volume with the buttons (when nothing was playing)

e:
    Ok maybe not? I tried reproducing the error, but everything works again...oh well, very awesome modification. I'll leave this here in case maybe someone else ends up with this kind of problem?

Also, has the preview framerate of the Camera have always been choppy? (for taking picture, the preview framerate for recording is smooth)
    Last edited by fraikonz; 01-28-2011 at 11:59 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fraikonz View Post
    Also, has the preview framerate of the Camera have always been choppy? (for taking picture, the preview framerate for recording is smooth)
    Yes, even though the recording seems smoother it can be improved through these settings but so far we haven't found how to improve the camera preview framerate.

Everything is pretty much working great the noise on the video picture just needs to be fixed and we will have crisp clear hd video!

Quote Originally Posted by kalikingsmoke View Post
    Everything is pretty much working great the noise on the video picture just needs to be fixed and we will have crisp clear hd video!

Good to hear that, i will try to fix the noise

This is an amazing tweak.
    No signature links... only warning

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

yes it is

It's the best I've found and I did alot of digging around! Hd vid. Since I'm probably not getting an iPhone 4. I plan on waiting until a 64gb model or iPhone 5.

Default YouTube upload
    This is an awesome tweak, I gotta say. But I got a problem, when I upload vids to youtube those are 360p in youtube.. Hell, even natively it's 480p in youtube. What's wrong, I used the new Jan22 mod on 3GS?

Edit: And also, you said you udpdated mbit to around 8mbit but it's still 15mbit. I did it all again, replaced with original files, rebooted, replaced with jan22 files and I still get 15mbit.
    Last edited by anDDi; 02-15-2011 at 07:11 AM.

Is there an update for a cydia download on this?

Any updates?

Um anyone else getting a blue tint in the camera every now n then? I started my camera once and it made a couple loud clicking noises I'm guessing from the camera unit no were near the speakers. Now there's a blue tint every now n then.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi, There is no way to put this mod to work together to face it?
    iPhone 3gs 4.21????

Thanks

Did you forget to include the modified N8APP.plist which goes in System/CoreServices/Springboard.app ?

You mention three file locations, but when I download the file, I only see two folders (AVFoundation and Celestial) and then the folder with the original items.

Quote Originally Posted by dotFIVE View Post
    Did you forget to include the modified N8APP.plist which goes in System/CoreServices/Springboard.app ?

You mention three file locations, but when I download the file, I only see two folders (AVFoundation and Celestial) and then the folder with the original items.
    the N88AP doesn't do anything in this mod, i thought that it did something in the first release but you don't need, and it also enabled some Facetime strings you didn't need

Quote Originally Posted by ftb32 View Post
    Hi, There is no way to put this mod to work together to face it?
    iPhone 3gs 4.21????
    if you upload the faceit files i can take a look at it
    Last edited by Antoninygaard; 02-18-2011 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast