Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3GS HD recording 960X720 released

Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR WORK!! Im going to try it in a min, and will let you know how it is.

UPDATE!! I just tried it and i can't get it to upload to YouTube,
    have you downloaded one of the first version of this mod? if so can you send me your AVAssetExportPresets.plist in AVFoundation.framework under N88?

Antoni

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Antoninygaard For This Useful Post:

RKO1195 (12-09-2010)

isn't a 20mbit bitrate a little to overkill for that small resolution ? ^^

max schould be 10mbit, unless you intend to record high speed projectiles ^^

Have you got it to upload to YouTube!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

i restored i my iphone and copied the files over from the Dec 9 update. and youtube upload works fine but upload to a **** video quality 360p.

but i will work on it again as soon is there a Untethered Jailbreak for iPhone 3GS New bootrom

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Antoninygaard For This Useful Post:

RKO1195 (12-14-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Enable or disable HD video recording for 3gs is on BigBoss!!

Edit: cydia version only works on 4.1.

This version makes the videos twice as grainy and just doesnt seem all that high quality even though its bigger.
    where? i no can find.

Quote Originally Posted by Antoninygaard View Post
    i restored i my iphone and copied the files over from the Dec 9 update. and youtube upload works fine but upload to a **** video quality 360p.

but i will work on it again as soon is there a Untethered Jailbreak for iPhone 3GS New bootrom

OK! Thanks for the reply!!

Quote Originally Posted by shigh View Post
    where? i no can find.

its on cydia in iHacksRepo enable or disable HD 720p
    Last edited by RKO1195; 12-14-2010 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

OK! Thanks for the reply!!

its on cydia in iHacksRepo enable or disable HD 720p
    feel free to call me an idiot but i cant find ihacks repo

its iHacksrepo.com in cydia

did you find it!!
    Last edited by RKO1195; 12-14-2010 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

its iHacksrepo.com in cydia

did you find it!!
    yes i did. thank u. once i install it whete do i find settings? or is there none?

How do I enable this once I have the package and MobileTerminal downloaded?

Its in winterboard but this HD 720x960 tweak on here is better to me than the one in winterboard!!

How can I install it through the computer? I don't see a way to access the folders of my iPhone like it's mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt V View Post
    How can I install it through the computer? I don't see a way to access the folders of my iPhone like it's mentioning.
    I use iphonebrowser to do it myself! its pretty easy

could you please do me a favour and reduce the recording bitrate to a maximum of...maybe 8mbit ? should be enough...b'cus now an video of approx 10 min takes nearly 1gb of disk space....so thats not really useful für long recording
    Last edited by n3v3rm1nda; 12-16-2010 at 08:28 AM.

i noticed theres some noise. in the video image. is that being fixed? or is this dead????

As i said earlier in this thread i'm waiting for a untethered jailbreak on iPhone 3GS before i will work on it again.

ohhh okay sorry i skim through reading and miss parts lol. but it seems pretty good on my iphone useing 4.2.1 it even lets me use the hd setting on imovie now. i also read somewere that useing thease mods can damage the camera and the cpu or something like that is that true? what are the chances?

I don't think it will but can't say for sure! but I've been using this one for months now and i really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Antoninygaard View Post
    As i said earlier in this thread i'm waiting for a untethered jailbreak on iPhone 3GS before i will work on it again.

Looks like we may be waiting for long time!!! I think there more into 4.3 now and i just want 4.2.1
    Last edited by RKO1195; 01-16-2011 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Does anyone know how to increase the framerate of the photo camera (not the video recorder). My recorder's live view seems to be a perfect 30fps but no matter what I change, the framerate of the camera just seems to sit at a choppy 15-20fps.

i'm working on it again.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Antoninygaard For This Useful Post:

James1o1o (01-20-2011)

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast