Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Project] Enable HDR on iPod Touch 4 & (all 4.1 devices!)

Quote Originally Posted by Coentje44 View Post
    Will work on a 3GS version as of now.
    It doesn't work on 3GS: it got stuck at the Apple logo. Had to restore.

HDREnabler doesn't kill iPods, Coentje44's tweak did when you uninstalled it. To get your iPod back, you have to restore the files that his tweak deleted, not delete the ones HDREnabler installed.

My apologies for resurrecting a dead thread, but is there any progress on getting HDR working on the 3GS? I've been dying to get it and have yet to find a successful method.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DistortedHope View Post
    My apologies for resurrecting a dead thread, but is there any progress on getting HDR working on the 3GS? I've been dying to get it and have yet to find a successful method.
    Enable 720p video recording on iPhone 3GS

This enabled HDR on my 3GS. You won't get the toggle to turn it on or off though, it will remain until you uninstall the modified files and apply the backup files.

Quote Originally Posted by dotFIVE View Post
    Enable 720p video recording on iPhone 3GS

This enabled HDR on my 3GS. You won't get the toggle to turn it on or off though, it will remain until you uninstall the modified files and apply the backup files.
    Is there any way to get it without the HD video recording on top of it? I never use the video camera so I really don't want to go through extra work to get something I'll never use.

hey i was wondering if icould have copy of those iphone 4 plist files too? thanx

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456