+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need Help With Icons

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
So I just recently changed my theme and of course, I changed some of the default icons for certain apps. Here's my problem: I changed the default icon.png (57x57px) with
    Thanks

Default Need Help With Icons
    So I just recently changed my theme and of course, I changed some of the default icons for certain apps. Here's my problem:

I changed the default icon.png (57x57px) with the customized one (100x100px for this theme). Yet it still shows up small. As shown in the image, you can see the shadow of the 100x100px icon. How do I fix this?

If anyone can help, that would be great. Thanks!

Anyone?
    Last edited by suremanok; 08-21-2010 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by suremanok View Post
    So I just recently changed my theme and of course, I changed some of the default icons for certain apps. Here's my problem:

I changed the default icon.png (57x57px) with the customized one (100x100px for this theme). Yet it still shows up small. As shown in the image, you can see the shadow of the 100x100px icon. How do I fix this?

If anyone can help, that would be great. Thanks!

Anyone?

Check this out I think this is what you are look for. It work for me had the same problem. [ame=http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=918685]Icon Modding: how to remove black icon mattes? - Mac Forums[/ame]

Enjoy!!