Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lockscreen Slider: How to change?

Question Lockscreen Slider: How to change?
    I was wondering if it was even possible to change the slider (I've seen it on YouTube vids) or the slider bar on the lockscreen

I have a 3G running on iOS4.0

Please help!

Thanks in advance!

Is your 3G JB

Yes, JB running on iOS 4.0

do you know of a program I can get through Cydia that I can get that changes the lockscreen slider and/or the text?

One thing, dont know if you need to know this tid bit, I'm running Lockinfo... is there maybe a theme I can download that runs WITH lockinfo that does what i'm looking for??

Thanks in advance

If you know how to SSH into your phone here what you can do. First create a slider or you can Google one, I think the size has to be 74x47. Create a folder whatever you want "Slider Theme" create another folder named Folders another one named TelephonyUI.framework, if you want to change the sound when you unlock your phone create another folder named UISounds and put whatever sound you want in there just name the sound unlock.caf.

Once you have your slider,name it [email protected] (for unlock slider)
    [email protected] (answering calls)
    [email protected] (power down phone)
    Put these files or file into the TelephonyUI.framework folder and then drag the TelephonyUI.framework folder into Folders. If your changing you sound drag that folder into "Slider Theme" folder.

Time to SSH, make sure you have winterboard installed through Cydia. This is how you get to your WB themes /private/var/stash/Themes.VGgxXH, drag your theme into Themes.VGgxXH folder. Open WB apply your theme, respring your phone and that's it enjoy.

If you want to get rid of the background behind your slider SSH into your phone go to System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework and delete [email protected] and bottombarbkgndlock.png just save the original file
    Last edited by Miller75; 08-11-2010 at 11:34 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Miller75 For This Useful Post:

Newbee123 (08-11-2010)

Default Doesn't work!
    I tried and it didn't work! >.< plx explain again

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaBaby View Post
    I tried and it didn't work! >.< plx explain again
    I'm sorry they need to be this for the 3g
    bottombarknobgray.png(Slide to unlock)
    bottombarknobgreen.png(Slide to answer)
    bottombarknobred.png (Side to power to off)
    bottombarlocktextmask.png(Color behind text)

The @2x.png are for the iPhone 4

Make a new folder whatever "Slider Theme",make a folder in the theme folder,and name it Folders, make a new folder in Folders and name it TelephonyUI.framework. Now drag your .png files into the TelephonyUI.framework folder

SSH into your phone and go to private/var/stash and drop your Theme folder "Slider Theme" into Theme"xxxx" there will be some numbers after the Theme and not xxxx

Open winterboard select your Theme and respring

Hope this helps
    Last edited by Miller75; 09-07-2010 at 09:00 PM.