Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Complete UIImages

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default iPhone 4 Complete UIImages
    Someone finally extracted the [[email protected]] and the rest of the UI Artwork!

complete iPhone4 UIImages credits are due @vicarious78 @ecko666 & @0xced for the extractor & mostly the bAdGB team! http://j.mp/dnDQfI

Up until now these were all hidden in .artwork files. So now you can take these files, edit them and theme your iPhone 4 as you wish.

All we had before was the lower res files for 3G/3GS, these are the high res icons for the retina display. It includes all the icons that were not in springboard.app, like items in the status bar and more!

This may help too http://www.hackthatphone.com/4x/them...section19.html
    Last edited by lorax3; 08-08-2010 at 01:38 PM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lorax3 For This Useful Post:

bhz1 (08-08-2010), calfergo (10-21-2010), Deadfolx (08-08-2010), Diddyo (04-06-2011), Ice9812 (08-08-2010), mrmyco (03-11-2011), MyStur (11-05-2010), PhanaticD (04-16-2011), smooth22 (08-08-2010)

So, I just got done duplicating all the black status bar signal/wifi/etc images and renaming them with the "silver" name, so that they would always be the black status bar images. (Basically, I made all the images white, instead of blue, since I have a consistent black bar).

It didn't change the blue images to white until I took the "@2x" out of the names. Unfortunately, that doubled the size of the images.

Do we really have to decrease all these images by half to have them work properly?

Here's a screenshot of what I mean:

I only took the "@2x" out of the signal bars, just to see how it would work. Everything else is still the same.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0626.png  

I want to really get my iphone 3g status pimped out like yours what files do i have to edit i am kind of have a sleep n don't want to look it up but sweet status bar

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lorax3 View Post
    Someone finally extracted the [[email protected]] and the rest of the UI Artwork!

complete iPhone4 UIImages credits are due @vicarious78 @ecko666 & @0xced for the extractor & mostly the bAdGB team! Download iPhone4 complete uiimages.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Up until now these we all hidden in .artwork files. So now you can take these files, edit them and theme your iPhone 4 as you wish.

All we had before was the lower res files for 3G/3GS, these are the high res icons for the retina display. It includes all the icons that were not in springboard.app, like items in the status bar and more!

This may help too Hack that Phone - Make and use themes with WinterBoard - Section 19: Changing status bar images and more!

thats a great link thanks but its not complete im still looking for the image name for the facetime icon during a phone call.

if anyone has figued that out let me know

here is a link to my post about it with pic
    FaceTime icon in MobilePhone.app ???

Thank you
    Last edited by Ice9812; 08-08-2010 at 02:02 AM.
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

Thanks

Thanks!! this s**t is a gold mine I thought I had alot already but this is the real deal here!!

Quote Originally Posted by blainesill View Post
    So, I just got done duplicating all the black status bar signal/wifi/etc images and renaming them with the "silver" name, so that they would always be the black status bar images. (Basically, I made all the images white, instead of blue, since I have a consistent black bar).

It didn't change the blue images to white until I took the "@2x" out of the names. Unfortunately, that doubled the size of the images.

Do we really have to decrease all these images by half to have them work properly?

I only took the "@2x" out of the signal bars, just to see how it would work. Everything else is still the same.

I agree.. I wonder if winterboard is updated for the 2x images or if they are supposed to be in a different place.

Excellent. I've decided(i think :P) to end my gfx hiatus and this is going to make my life so much easier. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by blainesill View Post

Same issue here. Even if you resize the images so that they fit properly on the iPhone 4 screen, they look like crap because they're all pixelated. Sure will be nice when saurik gets all of the kinks worked out of Winterboard.

Whats the name of the status bar? Im trying to make it transparent

Found it: Translucent_Base.png

What are the file names to change the clock?
    Last edited by Anngelos; 08-23-2010 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default "[email protected]" file?
    I want to open up and edit the contents of "[email protected]".

I understand the contents have been decrypted and shared here, but having the replacement (in my case, colored) icons included in the bundle, how do I recompile it back to a new "[email protected]" file?

Until Winterboard supports @2x status bar images, I'm getting nowhere. I'd rather replace the original "[email protected]" file.

How do I recreate the "[email protected]" file?

Quote Originally Posted by dRuEFFECT View Post
    I want to open up and edit the contents of "[email protected]".

I understand the contents have been decrypted and shared here, but having the replacement (in my case, colored) icons included in the bundle, how do I recompile it back to a new "[email protected]" file?

Until Winterboard supports @2x status bar images, I'm getting nowhere. I'd rather replace the original "[email protected]" file.

How do I recreate the "[email protected]" file?
    I want to know this too. In 3.0, iphoneshop did repackaging for you but how about for [email protected]?

Can someone give that download link to stock files? of modmyi

did anyone manage to recompile the artwork ? please let me know.
    i made a full customisation of the images in the link and want to know how to put them back on the phone. thanks
    Thanks is an acknowledgment