+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: F'd up SpringBoard.strings file 3g ios4

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I messed up the strings file and now it shows the title ie "AWAY_LOCK_LABEL". I've gone through all of the strings and cannot find out where I messed up. Like
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default F'd up SpringBoard.strings file 3g ios4
    I messed up the strings file and now it shows the title ie "AWAY_LOCK_LABEL". I've gone through all of the strings and cannot find out where I messed up. Like the idiot I am I didn't backup the file anywhere is there anyone who might be able to help me by posting a clean or working springboard.strings file so I can replace it and not have to restore?

iPhone? More like MyPhone sgt.pepper's Avatar
    Thanks

pm me your email and ill email it your not allowed to post stuff like taht i think

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED!

13 recovery mode restores
    7 dfu mode restores
    2 custom firmware restores

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have just upoloaded my own strings file here (not the Apple one, just one I made to change all the strings.) The file you download will have all the strings sorted and unchanged. Download it , follow instructions without editing the strings file, and stick it in your current them. It will fix it all up.
    My Rotten Pear beats your fresh Apple every time.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Same thing happened to my iPhone 3GS ios4 can someone pls post the springboard.strings file plz.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MJMontg View Post
    I messed up the strings file and now it shows the title ie "AWAY_LOCK_LABEL". I've gone through all of the strings and cannot find out where I messed up. Like the idiot I am I didn't backup the file anywhere is there anyone who might be able to help me by posting a clean or working springboard.strings file so I can replace it and not have to restore?
    I did the same thing...how did you fix this ? I have the AWAY_LOCK on my slider & my springboard strings shows as a blank page.