Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
File Modsforums, a part of the
Experts, need your help here. This is what happened: 1. Having an iphone 3G 8GB unlock and jailbreak 2. Went to perform an upgrade of OS to 4.0 few days...
07-20-2010, 09:52 PM #1Unable to sync cracked apps after downgrade of OS
need your help here. This is what happened:
1. Having an iphone 3G 8GB unlock and jailbreak
2. Went to perform an upgrade of OS to 4.0 few days back
3. Used for 1 day and found out its lag and decided to downgrade to 3.1.3
4. Just perform a restore of OS via itunes and the whole phone went at the restore screen.
5. search forum and found out LibUSB with another software to unlock restore screen.
6. everything worked well and able to jailbreak it using SPRINT
7. Able to sync back all my cracked apps (via itunes .ipa file) after download of **********
Nightmare started after 1 day when i tried to sync more cracked apps but it just doesn't get installed in the phone
1. Sync shows complete just after 1 sec. Normally will take a while and able to see that its installing in itunes, but now it doesn't show
2. Tried to uninstall and reinstall ********** and ******* also unable to.
3. When i access cydia, the main page shows "This device has SHSHs on file for iphone OS:4.0
Has that anything to do with my problem that i'm facing??
*DO guide me to the correct forum if i'm wrong. TQ
07-20-2010, 09:59 PM #2
*DO guide me to the correct forum if i'm wrong.
07-20-2010, 10:06 PM #3