Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please HELP! I f'd up my MobilePhone.app!

Default Please HELP! I f'd up my MobilePhone.app!
    First: I'm using a Jailbroken Iphone 3G 4.0 without Winterboard.

So yeah, I used DiskAid to mess about with the apps folders, trying to get a custom dialer. I got confused because the simple way, simply Drag n' Drop downloaded .png's to
    Root/Application\MobilePhone.app
    ) didn't work well (the dialer's keys were great, but the bottom options like "Recent, Favorites, etc.." were scrambled, and in my attempt to isolate just the files I neede I found another folder:
    Root\Privet\Var\Stash\Applications.1q9ZwE
    that appeared to be a paralel folder and I tried changing them both. countless attempts and playing around - long story short - the MobilePhone.app doesn't work anymore. I downloaded the stock apps directory from MODMYI.COM but even replacing the two MobilePhone.app's with the stock one didn't help (perhaps stock ain't 4.0?)

anyways- WHAT DO I DO?
    what is this ..Var\Stash\Applications.1q9ZwE folder?
    Where can I get the original MobilePhone.app 4.0 files and where do I install them?

Cheers, I know you guys can sort me out
    Johnny

Green Apple
    Thanks

you should decrypt the 4.0 firmware for your iPhone3G, then you can get the whole MobilePhone.app and restart what you were doing

dude you gotta set permissions. i had same problem as you for restoring MobileMusicPlayer.app. just get 4.0 app and set permissions to 0755 (i believe).