+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: mod that allows something like the iPod Nano "browse artist" feature?

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
(Sorry for the double topic, I posted this in 3rd party app requests before I realized this would be a far better place for it.) Whenever I'm shuffling songs, its
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default mod that allows something like the iPod Nano "browse artist" feature?
    (Sorry for the double topic, I posted this in 3rd party app requests before I realized this would be a far better place for it.)

Whenever I'm shuffling songs, its usually because I can't decide on what to listen to, and when I find something I then have to navigate all through the menus, it would be nice if there was an extension that allowed what the iPod Nano has with the "browse artist, album" etc.

Is there something like this that anyone knows of?

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont think i quite understand but you can browse by artist or album with the tabs at the bottom, pretty easy

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    its like this, when you have on a song in shuffle, per say and you want to go to the artist, normally you would have to use the tabs at the bottom, do lots of scrolling and find the artist. The Nano introduced something in the 4th gen model (I think it was 4th gen) where you could hold down the center button and go directly to the artist, album etc. from the song itself.

I know you an double tap the song to see the album its on, and I know you can single tap to start genius, but more often then not I'm looking to go to the artist more than anything, and I was wondering if there was an extension that made this possible.