Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone know of a good cell phone tracker app?!

Default Anyone know of a good cell phone tracker app?!
    hello
    i was wondering if anyone knew of an app for iPhone that can track your friends cell phone to see where they are.

something that is accurate, please.

thank you

lol
    ModMy

Stalking? Just kidding

Latitude is great for friends but Google and Apple have yet to bring that over unless I have been out of it.

long story.
    nevermind though, i realize that its a major privacy invasion and that all the apps in the app store are pranks.

sorry bout that

Loopt | Discover the world around you
    foursquare

Not exactly what you are looking for, but might be close

There are real perfect phone tracker application out there, but you need instal the application at the target phone.
    Follow the link for some checked phone monitoring apps that can secretly track any Phone with the results appearing on a map so you’ll know exactly where they are, spy apps is really strong features compare to other spy apps and copy10 price is so cheap to compare to other spy application ...............:

office spy cameras
    Last edited by GlendaSneed; 02-07-2013 at 06:54 AM.

Try using iCaughtU Pro... its 2,50 but it gives you a ton of options.... you can install it on your "friends" phone and send sms commands to it... It can take picture, send location, turn off the device, a ton of options are available.

iPhone? More like MyPhone AmadeusKaelPyralis's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm nosey, I'd love to know why. LOL
    I've wondered this question myself, to explain, I'd love to track what my friends do (again... nosey) one day and then grill them about it the next.

just install find my friends on their iPhones than... much simple and free.